Just For Fun Game 3: Ravens at Dallas

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dallas 17
Ravens 23

1. Which RB has the most yds rushing and receiving between Elliot and Henry .....henry
2. Which team will score first td in 1st half ? …….Baltimore
3. WHICH team has the most rushing yds total by all players ?...…...Baltimore
I hit it on the head week 1 and totally blew it week 2. I'm sticking with my team through thick and thin.

COWBOYS 33
RAVENS 16

Henry
COWBOYS
COWBOYS

GO COWBOYS! :star:
same LOL

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Dallas 17
Ravens 23

1. Which RB has the most yds rushing and receiving between Elliot and Henry .....henry
2. Which team will score first td in 1st half ? …….Baltimore
3. WHICH team has the most rushing yds total by all players ?...…...Baltimore

same LOL
Huh? What is the same about our predictions? Brother have you been sipping grandpa's cough medicine again? :p

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dallas 17
Ravens 23

1. henry
2. Ravens
3. Ravens
Huh? What is the same about our predictions? Brother have you been sipping grandpa's cough medicine again? :p
No I also was one of the top scorers in game one and totally charted on Game 2.. Now I'm sitting here swinging back and forth I want if I wanna pick against the Cowboys or not... I'm really torn.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Dallas 12
Baltimore 26

Henry
Baltimore
Baltimore

Cowboys are counting on history to carry them. They believe they can show up an skate since they are a great team winning after a loss.

The Ravens say show me!

Same old story. Soon as you figure the Cowboys out, they come up with a new trick.

Redline360

Reaction score
So far had the first two games right in the W/L category. Don't think we can shut down their run game between Lamar and Henry.

Baltimore: 24
Cowboys: 17

Henry
Cowboys
Baltimore

Did say I could see us starting the season 2-5 or 3-4 before the bye week with the steelers being the "trap" game. Then onto san fran...Hopefully I'm wrong