jsb357

Reaction score
Dallas 31 Commanders 27

1. Dallas
2. Dallas
3. Dallas

Doomsday101

Reaction score
For all those who are picking the Commanders or whatever you want to call them at least have the decency to give props for a Cowboys win instead of saying Cowboys did not play anyone.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
For all those who are picking the Commanders or whatever you want to call them at least have the decency to give props for a Cowboys win instead of saying Cowboys did not play anyone.

Dallas ain’t winning. WFT sucks but this Dallas team is phoning it in. The Arizona game along with the leaks of player-coach “subterfuge” prove that. WFT has fight in them. Not a lot, but they have some.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dallas ain’t winning. WFT sucks but this Dallas team is phoning it in. The Arizona game along with the leaks of player-coach “subterfuge” prove that. WFT has fight in them. Not a lot, but they have some.

So then I take it should Dallas win you will be willing to give them props for the win considering you see no way they will win? Correct? Clearly you will not say "well dallas did not play anyone"

As for Dallas phoning it it? No you are phoning it in, taking your feelings and putting on the team does not make it so. Only thing you said that I agree with is Washington will fight in this game, I expect nothing less.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
So then I take it should Dallas win you will be willing to give them props for the win considering you see no way they will win? Correct? Clearly you will not say "well dallas did not play anyone"

As for Dallas phoning it it? No you are phoning it in, taking your feelings and putting on the team does not make it so. Only thing you said that I agree with is Washington will fight in this game, I expect nothing less.

Oh yeah I’ll give Dallas credit if they win. Personally, I think WFT D-line is underrated. Everyone likes to troll the NFCE when they have nice pieces on each team.

And alright bud. But this team is like no other. No team has a culture like this. No team has spoiled players like this. Of course, my word does not make it true. But my word has not been wrong very often in the past. I can sense toxicity when I see it, and it’s all around this locker room. We saw it last week against Arizona. Zeke getting in his own head. The defense played well for the 1st Q and gave up after that because offense kept giving up the ball. They QUIT. If you can’t see that, well, I wish you luck.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Oh yeah I’ll give Dallas credit if they win. Personally, I think WFT D-line is underrated. Everyone likes to troll the NFCE when they have nice pieces on each team.

And alright bud. But this team is like no other. No team has a culture like this. No team has spoiled players like this. Of course, my word does not make it true. But my word has not been wrong very often in the past. I can sense toxicity when I see it, and it’s all around this locker room. We saw it last week against Arizona. Zeke getting in his own head. The defense played well for the 1st Q and gave up after that because offense kept giving up the ball. They QUIT. If you can’t see that, well, I wish you luck.

I don't need your luck. I think late in the game the defense was gassed from being out there as long as they were but I don't think they quit. Personally I don't care if every fan here gives up, stops watching the game. That is your choice no one is forcing you to watch. It gets old seeing people say they can't win or will not win a game then when they do, down play it saying well they did not play anyone. At least you are willing to do that if you are wrong, I applaud that.

stiletto

Reaction score

It's just reality both of these teams suck.. and NO I will not give this team props for squeaking out a Win against another putrid team.

WFT 31
Cowboys 24

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It's just reality both of these teams suck.. and NO I will not give this team props for squeaking out a Win against another putrid team.

WFT 31
Cowboys 24

Of course not. lol So pretty much no win situation Cowboys win or lose

dcstar

Reaction score
Dallas 28 - Washington 34

Washington
Washington
Washington

Go Cowboys!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Oct. 25 at Commanders 1 p.m. ET Fox

Here is what your post should look like
no quote or comment above, put those below answer 3
Dallas 37
Commanders 24

1. Answer
2. Answer
3. Answer

What will score be?

BONUS Questions 2 points each

1. which team has 1st td?
2.which team will have the most passing yds?
3.Which team has most rushing yds?(total by all runners)

Pick correct winner = 10 points

Predict the score
All below are added to the 10 points for correct winner Score predictions

1.Exact on 1 score and off on 1 = 4 points

2.Exact on both scores = 10 points

If your a new player say so after your answers, it helps.
-------------
This should be easy, but after last game I think Wash could easily win this.
Or Dallas plays like great team and wins by 20 , I have no idea lol

Whats the point of all this if you never bother to go back and give credit to the people that get it right?

Washington 30 Cowboys 13.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Washington 27
Dallas 17

1. Washington
2. Dallas
3. Washington