mrmojo

Reaction score
Wash 30 Dall 17

The Football team
The Football team
The Football team

ESisback

Reaction score
Whats the point of all this if you never bother to go back and give credit to the people that get it right?

Washington 30 Cowboys 13.

Sounds like you need validation from others. We’re all just speculating here! It’s a game, for a game, simply to have fun. There’s no awards banquet, and VERY few actually care if you guess right!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sounds like you need validation from others. We’re all just speculating here! It’s a game, for a game, simply to have fun. There’s no awards banquet, and VERY few actually care if you guess right!

Who said I guessed right? I dont even bother with the silly bonus questions.

Why would there be a points system if its not going to be added up? Seems like lazy way to hold some kind of friendly competition. If your going to take the time, at least give the people that bother the courtesy of going back and telling who won.

ESisback

Reaction score

Why would there be a points system if its not going to be added up? Seems like lazy way to hold some kind of friendly competition. If your going to take the time, at least give the people that bother the courtesy of going back and telling who won.

It’s all for FUN!

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score

He actually does. Twice.

He always posts, after the game, the points totalled up for everyone's guesses and their bonus answers.

Then he almost always posts the updated standings on that weeks game, or the following weeks game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He actually does. Twice.

He always posts, after the game, the points totalled up for everyone's guesses and their bonus answers.

Then he almost always posts the updated standings on that weeks game, or the following weeks game.
Great.....where is that?

Shane612

Reaction score
Cowboys: 32
Commanders: 24
Dallas
Dallas
Dallas

Dalton comes out swinging......
Goes for 350; 23 of 33; 3TDs

catiii

Reaction score

He posts the winners every. single. week. And even if he didn't, is your ego that weak that you need validation? It. Is. a. bloody. game. mate. CHILL. Have a cold beverage of choice.;)

GMO415

Reaction score
DAL 17
WASH 28
1 Wash
2. Dal
3. Wash

OP I appreciate the dedication, but I'm sick of picking the Boys to lose.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
Right, this is it . I'm going for the boys but I have no idea why. If they get beat by this offence it's the end.

Boys 27
Football Team 17

Boys
Boys
Boys.