Just For Fun Prediction Game (Regular Season): Game 2 - Dallas vs. Giants

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Will Dallas bounce back and will the defense lead the way? Barkley vs. Zeke is the easy bonus question but I have something else in mind.

The point system
10 points - Picking the correct game winner
5 points - Exact score bonus for getting both teams' scores exactly right
3 points - Close score bonus for being within 3 points of both teams' scores
2 points - Bonus question 1 (usually more skill than luck)
2 points - Bonus question 2 (usually more luck than skill)​

So to play this week, you give me this:

1. Dallas vs. Giants game score
2. Bonus 1: Predict the total number of sacks for the Dallas defense (within 1)
3. Bonus 2: How many combined rushing yards will Barkley/Zeke's backups have (within 6 yards)

Picks are due by posted game time of 7:20 P.M. Central this Sunday. If you need to change any part of your pick, make a new post instead of editing your old one or your update won't count as I only go back to where I left off gathering entries.

Cowboys 17 Giants 13 (mainly defencive)
6 sacks
30 yards

Reactions: CWR

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Copy!,,,I'd thought I saw it somewhere on the net saying:
Dallas +2.5 prior to the Carolina game,,,but, sometimes I see visions of sugar plums doing the can-can dance on stage in my head,Too, ya knowo_O

:lmao::laugh::lmao:

Dallas was given +2.5 points which means they were expected to lose by 2/5 points. Whichever team is given the positive points is expected to lose the game. Dallas is -3 so they are favored over the Giants this week.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
1. NY Giants 21 Dallas 6
2. Bonus 1: Predict the total number of sacks for the Dallas defense (within 1) 4 sacks
3. Bonus 2: How many combined rushing yards will Barkley/Zeke's backups have (within 6 yards) 55 yards

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dallas was given +2.5 points which means they were expected to lose by 2/5 points. Whichever team is given the positive points is expected to lose the game. Dallas is -3 so they are favored over the Giants this week.
Hey,bro!,,,I copy&Thank you,,,as I've ALWAYS took it as the +signifying the alongside mentioned team being favoured to win by x number of points,,,SHEESE,what a MAROON I am,huh?,but I've never bet on,in the football billiard hall 'pools' either,now, my 'little Brother' was(and more than likely still is) a huge fiend for that style of gambling action, since b-4 he was a teenager,:lmao2: that toe-headed momma's darling actually knew the local pool hall bookies,,, I was either working or out huntin' something down to kill while growing upo_O

CWR

Reaction score
I’d like to take this opportunity to remind everyone one last time that the Cowboys are 13-0 in games that I’ve seen them play in person, dating back to my first game at Texas Stadium in 1996.

:D

Yep, I’ll be there. So R-E-L-A-X !

We are gonna get a pot together to buy you season tickets my friend.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
1. Score: Dallas vs. Giants game score.
2. Bonus 1: Predict the total number of sacks for the Dallas defense (within 1).
3. Bonus 2: How many combined rushing yards will Barkley/Zeke's backups have (within 6 yards).
  1. Score: NYG 16 DAL 20
  2. Bonus 1: 2 combined total sacks for the Cowboys' defense.
  3. Bonus 2: 41 combined total rushing yards for the backup running backs.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still trying to figure out what type of team we have this season - at least I hope we don't know yet.

Us = 17; Them = 13
Sacks = 3
B/up RBs = 32 yards