Bonus 2: Metcalf
Bonus 3: Seattle

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. Dallas vs. Seattle game score
Dallas 31, Seattle 21

2. Bonus 1: Total rushing yards by all backup RBs in the game (players listed as RBs) (within 7 yards).

3. Bonus 2: CeeDee Lamb and DK Metcalf: Will either, both, or neither have a reception of at least 37 yards?
Metcalf will.

4. Bonus 3: Who will win the time of possession battle?
Seattle

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
1. Dallas 40 vs. Seattle 10
2. Bonus 1: 150 yards
3. Bonus 2: both
4. Bonus 3: Dallas

JustChip

Reaction score
**** Updated Post ****

Dallas 27
Seattle 20

Bonus 1: 27
Bonus 2: Metcalf
Bonus 3: Seattle

Motorola

Reaction score
Seattle's in town, one week after their beatdown and one week after Dallas executed its own beatdown. Dallas' 13-game home win streak is on the line.

The point system
10 points - Picking the correct game winner​
6 points - Exact score bonus for getting both teams' scores exactly right​
3 points - Close score bonus for being within 3 points of both teams' scores​
2 points - Each bonus question​
Picks are due by posted game time of 7:15 P.M.Central this SUNDAY. If you need to change any part of your pick, make a new post instead of editing your old one or your update won't count as I only go back to where I left off gathering entries.
You mean 7:15 PM this THURSDAY.

Motorola

Reaction score
Oh dang. I must have done it on the Thanksgiving game too because I copied straight from that which was a copy from the previous Sunday.
Yes you did - I saw it last week.
Most CZers probably saw the typo and knew that the deadline was the day of the game ...but probably were a few that read it as 'Sunday'.
Following Thursday night- the only Cowboys game not on Sunday for the remainder of the 2023 season will be Saturday night Dec. 30th v. Lions.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yes you did - I saw it last week.
Most CZers probably saw the typo and knew that the deadline was the day of the game ...but probably were a few that read it as 'Sunday'.
Following Thursday night- the only Cowboys game not on Sunday for the remainder of the 2023 season will be Saturday night Dec. 30th v. Lions.
All fixed now. I reported my own post and got it changed. I may also be banned for offensive content. Get it? I'm asking about RB, receiver, and TOP stats. Offensive? Get it? Get it?

blueblood70

Reaction score
1. Dallas 27 Seattle 23
2. Bonus 1: 70
3. Bonus 2: DK Metcalf
4. Bonus 3: Seatle

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Seattle's in town, one week after their beatdown and one week after Dallas executed its own beatdown. Dallas' 13-game home win streak is on the line.

The point system
10 points - Picking the correct game winner​
6 points - Exact score bonus for getting both teams' scores exactly right​
3 points - Close score bonus for being within 3 points of both teams' scores​
2 points - Each bonus question​

To play this week, you give me this:

1. Dallas vs. Seattle game score
2. Bonus 1: Total rushing yards by all backup RBs in the game (players listed as RBs) (within 7 yards).
3. Bonus 2: CeeDee Lamb and DK Metcalf: Will either, both, or neither have a reception of at least 37 yards?
4. Bonus 3: Who will win the time of possession battle?

Picks are due by posted game time of 7:15 P.M. Central this Thursday. If you need to change any part of your pick, make a new post instead of editing your old one or your update won't count as I only go back to where I left off gathering entries.
2. Bonus 1: Total rushing yards by all backup RBs in the game (players listed as RBs) (within 7 yards).--this would be all dallas rb ? and would that mean anyone used to run the ball? need some clarification there. I dont know who all is listed as a RB

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys, 31
Seahawks 17
Back up running backs 45 yards
CeeDee Lamb takes one to the house from more than 40 yards
Time of possession, Seahawks. It won’t help them.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m sure all of us appreciate the time you spend doing this