Just For Fun Prediction Game: Seattle at Dallas - Game 12

Pass2Run

Reaction score
For some reason, I always miss this thread.

Dallas 35
Seattle 16 (3 FGs and a TD)

111 Yards
Neither
Dallas wins TOP

spice

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seattle's in town, one week after their beatdown and one week after Dallas executed its own beatdown. Dallas' 13-game home win streak is on the line.

The point system
10 points - Picking the correct game winner​
6 points - Exact score bonus for getting both teams' scores exactly right​
3 points - Close score bonus for being within 3 points of both teams' scores​
2 points - Each bonus question​

To play this week, you give me this:

1. Dallas vs. Seattle game score
2. Bonus 1: Total rushing yards by all backup RBs in the game (players listed as RBs) (within 7 yards).
3. Bonus 2: CeeDee Lamb and DK Metcalf: Will either, both, or neither have a reception of at least 37 yards?
4. Bonus 3: Who will win the time of possession battle?

Picks are due by posted game time of 7:15 P.M. Central this Thursday. If you need to change any part of your pick, make a new post instead of editing your old one or your update won't count as I only go back to where I left off gathering entries.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
1. SEA 17 DAL 37
2. Bonus 1: 47 yards
3. Bonus 2: Neither
4. Bonus 3: Cowboys

DandyDon52

Reaction score
1. DAL 34 SEA 16
2. Bonus 1: 47 yards
3. Bonus 2: Neither
4. Bonus 3: Cowboys

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
1. Dallas 27 Seattle 13
2. 35 yards
3. Lamb yes, Metcalf no
4. Dallas

Cydios

Reaction score
I'm worried about the trap and handling mobile QB's .

MarcusRock

Reaction score
2. Bonus 1: Total rushing yards by all backup RBs in the game (players listed as RBs) (within 7 yards).--this would be all dallas rb ? and would that mean anyone used to run the ball? need some clarification there. I dont know who all is listed as a RB
This is all backup RBs in the game, Dallas or Seattle. If their position is listed online as RB, they count. Who doesn't count are WRs that get rushes.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This is all backup RBs in the game, Dallas or Seattle. If their position is listed online as RB, they count. Who doesn't count are WRs that get rushes.
ok got that, but does pollard and the # 1 for seattle count?

Techsass

Reaction score
Us = 34; Them = 16

Backup RBs yardage (both teams?) = 70yds
37yd reception = CeeDee
Wins time of possession = Dallas

MarcusRock

Reaction score
ok got that, but does pollard and the # 1 for seattle count?
Nope. And if Walker doesn't play for Seattle, whoever takes the 1st snap for Seattle at RB is the starter and their total doesn't count but every other RB for Seattle counts just like every non-Pollard RB for us counts.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
it looks like the # 2 charbonnet will start not walker so if walker they both play, then charbonnet will have a lot of yards .
it is near impossible to guess the yards.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Nope. And if Walker doesn't play for Seattle, whoever takes the 1st snap for Seattle at RB is the starter and their total doesn't count but every other RB for Seattle counts just like every non-Pollard RB for us counts.
that explains it, but I cant post a change till after the game starts lol.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
it looks like the # 2 charbonnet will start not walker so if walker they both play, then charbonnet will have a lot of yards .
it is near impossible to guess the yards.
If they both play then whoever is in for the first snap at RB is considered the starter. If they're both in the backfield to start the game then Walker is considered the starter. I'm only counting the totals of the backup RBs, not the starters.