Just for you Midswat.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
I wasn't going to put anything political in my sig, but since everyone is sporting "Dumya 04' sigs. I figured what the heck.

I hope you like my avatar. SRV sure would have.

I've been thinking about doing a Jimi tribute for the anniversary of his death on the 18th.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I've been thinking about doing a Jimi tribute for the anniversary of his death on the 18th.

You should. I love the guy. One of the best all-time blues players. Some would argue "The best".

I never met him, but I sold a car to W.C. Clarkes daughter and met W.C.

Not a very exciting guy in person, or maybe he was just weary of a car salesman. This was years ago though.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
You should. I love the guy. One of the best all-time blues players. Some would argue "The best".

I never met him, but I sold a car to W.C. Clarkes daughter and met W.C.

Not a very exciting guy in person, or maybe he was just weary of a car salesman. This was years ago though.

I love Jimi's music also but SRV is my fav......just my personal preference and not taking anything away from him. My top 3 are SRV, Jimi and Clapton

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I love Jimi's music also but SRV is my fav......just my personal preference and not taking anything away from him. My top 3 are SRV, Jimi and Clapton

All are great players. I like Buddy Guy as well.

Ever heard Chris Duarte'?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
All are great players. I like Buddy Guy as well.

Ever heard Chris Duarte'?

I have heard of him never heard him. I was impressed by a guy I heard at blues club in Ft Worth a few yrs ago named Mike Miller.

Oh and I love BB King also. The sound he gets from Lucille is just pure magic. I can recognize it anywhere. I also like Robert Cray.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I have heard of him never heard him. I was impressed by a guy I heard at blues club in Ft Worth a few yrs ago named Mike Miller.

Oh and I love BB King also. The sound he gets from Lucille is just pure magic. I can recognize it anywhere. I also like Robert Cray.

BB doesn't do much for me...You should check out a Chris Duarte CD. If you like SRV, chances are you'll like him too.

I saw him play with some of the best non-blues guitarists at the 3G tour, which included Joe Satriani, Steve Vai and Eric Johnson. He got up on stage with those guys and they did a really rocked out version of "Red House Over Yander" by Hendrix. The only thing I really didn't care for was Eric Johnson's singing. He sounds like a girl.

Check him out - Chris Duarte.

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Hey Mid you know you can change the color scheme right? Look in the bottom left corner of the scrren for a box that says default style.

Thanks. I already did that.

I just don't dig on the light blue is all . . .

And the black and blue makes my eyes bleed.