Just got back from the game

X550i

Reaction score
I’ve been to a few Cowboys Eagles games in Philly. I thought since this one didn’t mean much to either team it would be a calm experience. My 10 year old wanted to see his Cowboys in person.

Wow what a bunch of low life’s. I’ll say some of the Cowboys fans were instigating the philly trash but most of these philly fans are just complete garbage humans. The females may be worse than the males with the garbage that comes out of their mouth. I got to see an Eagles fan harass a cowboys fan to the point the cowboys fan pushed the dude down the stairs. A bunch of eagles fan swarmed him after. Of course the cans of beer were flying. It was a brisk 18 degrees out.

If anyone else reading it was there I was sitting in section 242.
I got to watch my team beat up an eagles team tonight but honestly I’m more affected by the loss of hope I’m feeling from mankind. Passion is one thing. But to want to and try to hurt people over something you have no control over is disgusting.

I’ll have to have a talk with my kids in the morning to see if I can unwrap what’s in their minds after that experience. These people are just so trashy. Like depressingly comfortable with being a garbage human.

Yup, I’ve known this for years.
Philly fans are lower than pond scum.

Satchel89

Reaction score
I’ve been to a few Cowboys Eagles games in Philly. I thought since this one didn’t mean much to either team it would be a calm experience. My 10 year old wanted to see his Cowboys in person.

Wow what a bunch of low life’s. I’ll say some of the Cowboys fans were instigating the philly trash but most of these philly fans are just complete garbage humans. The females may be worse than the males with the garbage that comes out of their mouth. I got to see an Eagles fan harass a cowboys fan to the point the cowboys fan pushed the dude down the stairs. A bunch of eagles fan swarmed him after. Of course the cans of beer were flying. It was a brisk 18 degrees out.

I got to watch my team beat up an eagles team tonight but honestly I’m more affected by the loss of hope I’m feeling from mankind. Passion is one thing. But to want to and try to hurt people over something you have no control over is disgusting.

I’ll have to have a talk with my kids in the morning to see if I can unwrap what’s in their minds after that experience. These people are just so trashy. Like depressingly comfortable with being a garbage human.
Worst fanbase in sports...Been saying it forever. The Media will call them passionate but they are scum. They cheered when Michael Irvin got hurt...You can dislike a player but that was horrible.

Satchel89

Reaction score
I remember being in Philly with a friend about 30 years ago and I got into what I thought was a friendly argument at a party with a couple of Philly fans. When they left they told me they hoped that Troy Aikman and I both die in a car crash. Guess they were just "Passionate Fans"

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Last time we went we had an upper lever suite so we could stay away from the "crowd" lol. It was my wife's first time attending a game.

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
I attended a Philly game years ago, but in Texas Stadium. It was an Eagles win. I remember filing out of the stadium with a large group of jersey'ed Eagles fans hanging over the ramp celebrating and talking trash. They were having a great time spitting on Cowboys fans as they filed out. This was in OUR stadium, folks.

ultron

Reaction score
My aunt went there and saw a pregnant woman (cowboys fan) get kicked in the stomach (by an eagles fan) in the late 90’s/early 2000’s.

I would never go to that place and I’ve faced Rico act charges; if convicted I could’ve done 60+ years in prison, and I wouldn’t even go there with my ‘friends’ let alone my 10 year old. Those people are like human pit bulls (the kind that were raised to fight), and THEY honestly think we’re the worst fan base on the planet.

I’m glad you and your son made it out of there, some of those people are a special kind of stupid, and the night games are the most dangerous games because they’ve been drinking all day and blowing them out just adds fuel to the fire.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

i will never go to a Philly home game.

you are brave .

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Doesn’t shock me one bit. That place has no class for whatever reason

a Dallas eagles game is a SB game for a true eagles fan. If they had 2 wins a year and they were against us there are many bird fans who would feel good.

getting 50 laid on them just added to the ‘let E.R. rip’ mentality .

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Worst fanbase in sports...Been saying it forever. The Media will call them passionate but they are scum. They cheered when Michael Irvin got hurt...You can dislike a player but that was horrible.

don’t forget they snowballed Santa Claus one year also

Dre11

Reaction score
Well, there's some hope I guess for those fans, not all are crazy, my wife is a huge eagles fan and she can't stand the way they act.

RoboQB

Reaction score
This reminded me of something.

Years ago,, I saw a woman walk into a movie theater with her 8 year old to
watch the movie, Deadpool. They left 5 minutes into the movie.

Warning signs about the movie were everywhere. Advertisements said bluntly
do not bring your child to see this movie. She ignored them.

Swagger

Reaction score

Very sad state of affairs. Even non Cowboy fans I know have said the Eagles have the worst fans in the NFL.

blueblood70

Reaction score

females do tend to run their mouths off more because they know they are less likely to get punched and their men will come to their aid.

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
I hate to lump all of philly together because of eagles fans…..but I’m going to do it anyway. They’re all trash, and the reason I despise anything Philadelphia the way that I do.

links18

Reaction score
I hate to lump all of philly together because of eagles fans…..but I’m going to do it anyway. They’re all trash, and the reason I despise anything Philadelphia the way that I do.

I mean, I'll a cheesesteak now and again, but yeah, Philly is scary.