Just got back from the game

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve been to a few Cowboys Eagles games in Philly. I thought since this one didn’t mean much to either team it would be a calm experience. My 10 year old wanted to see his Cowboys in person.

Wow what a bunch of low life’s. I’ll say some of the Cowboys fans were instigating the philly trash but most of these philly fans are just complete garbage humans. The females may be worse than the males with the garbage that comes out of their mouth. I got to see an Eagles fan harass a cowboys fan to the point the cowboys fan pushed the dude down the stairs. A bunch of eagles fan swarmed him after. Of course the cans of beer were flying. It was a brisk 18 degrees out.

If anyone else reading it was there I was sitting in section 242.
I got to watch my team beat up an eagles team tonight but honestly I’m more affected by the loss of hope I’m feeling from mankind. Passion is one thing. But to want to and try to hurt people over something you have no control over is disgusting.

I’ll have to have a talk with my kids in the morning to see if I can unwrap what’s in their minds after that experience. These people are just so trashy. Like depressingly comfortable with being a garbage human.

This is the reality of life. You can see it HERE on our forum as we treat each other like complete TRASH.

I am surprised they haven't asked you why people judge others here....""you must be a miserable POS to not be happy for our win over WFT".

Just drive around any big city and see how people treat each other.

Your kids have been totally sheltered. Not your fault. We should shelter them. But people are evil. They just are.
They don't all have to be.... hopefully your kids aren't.

Syron

Reaction score
I’ve been to a few Cowboys Eagles games in Philly. I thought since this one didn’t mean much to either team it would be a calm experience. My 10 year old wanted to see his Cowboys in person.

Wow what a bunch of low life’s. I’ll say some of the Cowboys fans were instigating the philly trash but most of these philly fans are just complete garbage humans. The females may be worse than the males with the garbage that comes out of their mouth. I got to see an Eagles fan harass a cowboys fan to the point the cowboys fan pushed the dude down the stairs. A bunch of eagles fan swarmed him after. Of course the cans of beer were flying. It was a brisk 18 degrees out.

If anyone else reading it was there I was sitting in section 242.
I got to watch my team beat up an eagles team tonight but honestly I’m more affected by the loss of hope I’m feeling from mankind. Passion is one thing. But to want to and try to hurt people over something you have no control over is disgusting.

I’ll have to have a talk with my kids in the morning to see if I can unwrap what’s in their minds after that experience. These people are just so trashy. Like depressingly comfortable with being a garbage human.
Grew up in Philly as a Cowboys fan. Was so glad when I left. Still go back to work there from time to time, so I feel your pain.