Just so we’re clear once and for all, Garrett likely isn’t going to be fired

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We'll never agree about this. Look I get your theory. I have...well had.... a cousin with Downs. He was an amazing human being that overachieved. So cut this CRAP trying to explain to ME about achieving beyond your expectations.

.Garret not only AGREED to be APT for the job, very high standards...so you better feel like your are qualified. ...but had TEN YEARS to do something....at least twice as much as most coaches in the same position.

He had every chance to turn it down or bail out...but he kept USING the good graces and faults of the owner. If he feels OUT of his League...not capable...then bail out. NOPE...he kept sucking off the teat. So ...fk your stupid theory.....Garret gets as much blame and more.
I’m happy your cousin with downs has done well, but that has nothing to do with what I said.

What I’m saying is simply we should be angry if someone intentionally attempts to harm us, or does harm because they are unwilling to put in the effort, but they have no control over god given talent, and it’s ridiculous to be angry at someone simply because they don’t quite have enough of that.

Jerry, on the other hand, did have the ability to control the talent level at the head coaching position, and he didn’t use that ability to help the team. His actions were intentional, therefore he’s the guy to be angry at.