Just stop caring

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Where has CATCH been? That’s what happened. The 9ers game put me off this team. I’m disgusted watching the same story different year.

Last nights game is t even worth talking about because we all should’ve known this was coming when the front office decided this off-season to get rid of good players and not replace them.

You guys who bought into the addition by subtraction are just the kind of suckers the Jones’s love.

My advice.. Start enjoying your Sunday’s and stop giving this team as much of your time because it’s not worth it and the guys in charge who can actually do something about it have no real interest in winning.

Status quo off-season and now we have to watch a bad football team until January? No thanks. I’ll pass. I’ll give them a quarter or 2 of a game then turn it off after their 15th penalty and mountain of errors they make while also being a gutless franchise / football team.

I still follow but stopped drinking the Kool Aid years ago. My interest now is more like watching a reality show than a football team.

How will they screw it up this week?
What stupid thing will Jerry say next?
What dumb move will Stephen make?

That they still think they're going to outsmart the rest of the league one day is hilarious, but it's their toy and they're going to play with it.

Gone are the days of my passionate fan support for players and coaches I respected. That team no longer exists. They just dress like them.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I def don't let the losses bother me like in years past. That probably changed for me after the Dez no catch.

Mr_437

Reaction score
They buy the best scouts in the business and for the most part, draft pretty well. Better than most teams. Drafting from the back of the pack limits the quality.
The only way to improve is to tank for 2 or 3 years and completely rebuild.
Facts. Stephen should give the proper credit to the guys who really do the work, and stop trying to steal credit because he has a title. The scout deserve praise.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Where has CATCH been? That’s what happened. The 9ers game put me off this team. I’m disgusted watching the same story different year.

Last nights game is t even worth talking about because we all should’ve known this was coming when the front office decided this off-season to get rid of good players and not replace them.

You guys who bought into the addition by subtraction are just the kind of suckers the Jones’s love.

My advice.. Start enjoying your Sunday’s and stop giving this team as much of your time because it’s not worth it and the guys in charge who can actually do something about it have no real interest in winning.

Status quo off-season and now we have to watch a bad football team until January? No thanks. I’ll pass. I’ll give them a quarter or 2 of a game then turn it off after their 15th penalty and mountain of errors they make while also being a gutless franchise / football team.
I agree but I enjoy watching top Talent like Josh Allen and Justin Herbert. The only guy I like watching on our team is 11.

grgnfg420

Reaction score

You and me both brother. Your one of the OGs around here. It just wears on you over time seeing all this talent go to waste

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I watched the first two drives last night then switched off tbh, my enthusiasm has dwindled , I've barely checked in here since the draft(best part of the year by a country mile), let alone posted.

I caught up on the game this morning on pvr , it condenses 3 hours into 45 minutes ....saves my time and frustration tbh

Satchel89

Reaction score

Ya I didn't even watch after the first quarter ...Sad but true. Just don't get excited about watching this team anymore and that sucks

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Buh bye bye.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I still follow but stopped drinking the Kool Aid years ago. My interest now is more like watching a reality show than a football team.

How will they screw it up this week?
What stupid thing will Jerry say next?
What dumb move will Stephen make?

That they still think they're going to outsmart the rest of the league one day is hilarious, but it's their toy and they're going to play with it.

Gone are the days of my passionate fan support for players and coaches I respected. That team no longer exists. They just dress like them.

Well said. This started in the Garrett years.

Flamma

Reaction score

The playoff game I knew was coming. We've seen it against better teams during the season. But week 1 of a new season? You never really know until it happens. I think most of us suspected we'd be anywhere between 7-10 and 10-7 with Dak. Now we're probably a 4-5 win team without him for 8 games. And I'm being generous.

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
Beckham will go to a contender not a dumpster fire like this.

Cowboys season is over.
It is sad, so so sad. Season over after the first game (if we all it that).

On to my number two team the Broncos!!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I am at a similar spot, each year I care a little less because I have no faith in this organization. This offseason was a total joke to me, so my expectations were at an all-time low.

I really didn't pay much attention to training camp and wasn't excited leading up to last night's game. I will always love the Cowboys, but I have gotten to the point where I am just going to enjoy the games, but have no expectations of them doing anything. This year is going to be tough, at least the games were pretty exciting last season.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
The played like a team that didn't care because they know they have a lame duck coach, major talent deficiencies at multiple spots, and run antiquated schemes easily beaten by the better teams. Dak looked totally nervous before the game when they showed him. He had his head down, was non stop fidgeting with his hat, and then when he looked up had a total deer in the headlights look in his eyes. I think he was scared because of the OLine and played like it all night. This team is a total trainwreck from Jerry to the last man on the practice squad. There really isn't anything to care about except Parsons.

mardwin

Reaction score
Welcome to the club @CATCH17 there are other things more important in life than getting upset over the most valuable franchise in sports. Win or lose Jerry is cashing in hundreds of millions each and every year.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
I hear ya but I cannot and will not divorce the Cowboys. I was a fan long before Jerry bought the team. Wanted to turn the game off in disgust when it was a 6-3 game last night, and couldn't. The Cowboys are like crack to me. :laugh:

exciter

Reaction score
What's really funny is ODB is still out there. If Dak hadn't gone out there and 1) sacked and 2) gotten injured, there may have been a chance to sign him. Not now though, he's only going to go to a contender and with or without Dak, this team ain't that.
Good! I’d rather go 1-16 for a 100 years than have that POS on the team for one minute!