Just thought I'd share this ...

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Romo coming out of the hotel, going to the bus, hours before his first start in Carolina. (sorry it's out of focus)

Wonder what he was thinking?

Who knew what was to come?

http://i86.***BLOCKED***/albums/k117/stev146/101_0582.jpg

CoCo

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2431869 said:
Romo coming out of the hotel, going to the bus, hours before his first start in Carolina. (sorry it's out of focus)

The dawn of an era!

To this point his emergence is the most exciting Cowboy development in the last decade. Ok, squeeze the hiring of Parcells in there as well.

But the drama with which Romo rescued that 2006 season from out of nowhere was unreal.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2431869 said:

Probably wondering if Nick and Jessica were gonna split up.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
On ESPN first take this morning, they were talking about Romo's two good deeds. The tire changing incident and the movie incident. That moron (obnoxious white guy to the right, I forget his name, Flip or something) said that he thought that both of these instances were done for PR purposes and that they were orchastrated by Jessica Simpson and her Father, because they are known for pulling these type of PR stunts. The black guy on the left sort of agreed, but the host of the show, the guy that looks like Dr. Teeth with two different colored eyes, kind of defended Romo saying that he must be gullible because he thought Romo was being a nice guy.

Now, I'm terrible with names, so if you know the names, go ahead and post them.

My point is, it's sad that Romo does these types of things and people try to say it's a publicity stunt. Maybe, just maybe, this undrafted free agent who is living the greatest dream in the world, is just being the nice guy that he truly is.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Wrangler87;2431898 said:
On ESPN first take this morning, they were talking about Romo's two good deeds. The tire changing incident and the movie incident. That moron (obnoxious white guy to the right, I forget his name, Flip or something) said that he thought that both of these instances were done for PR purposes and that they were orchastrated by Jessica Simpson and her Father, because they are known for pulling these type of PR stunts. The black guy on the left sort of agreed, but the host of the show, the guy that looks like Dr. Teeth with two different colored eyes, kind of defended Romo saying that he must be gullible because he thought Romo was being a nice guy.

Now, I'm terrible with names, so if you know the names, go ahead and post them.

My point is, it's sad that Romo does these types of things and people try to say it's a publicity stunt. Maybe, just maybe, this undrafted free agent who is living the greatest dream in the world, is just being the nice guy that he truly is.

Its Skip Bayless, hes a 100% Cowboys hater since Aikman turned him down on a date :p:

superonyx

Reaction score
He should be thinking that he needs to find a Barber that knows how to properly blend his hair.