Just to poke fun at Eagirls

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Do you think he will have trouble against the worst defense in NFL history?
We can only hope, but if you want my opinion, Smith is not a WR1 being drafted on a team that doesnt have a WR1 to be the WR1.
Smith would be great asset for a team that just needed Smiths current skill set.
Phiilys current starting Wrs...
Fulgham
Reagor
Smith
If you want to look at the rest of their depth at WR feel free,, add them to the irrelevance.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Odd question.
Maybe I'm not getting it.
Care to clarify, my astute friend?

Just cracking on the Cowboys defense. AT one point early in the season they were the worst defense in NFL history.

Getting a kick out of the H trophy winner dropping one pass in rookie minicamp and Cowboy fans talking about what a bust he is. :thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We can only hope, but if you want my opinion, Smith is not a WR1 being drafted on a team that doesnt have a WR1 to be the WR1.
Smith would be great asset for a team that just needed Smiths current skill set.
Phiilys current starting Wrs...
Fulgham
Reagor
Smith
If you want to look at the rest of their depth at WR feel free,, add them to the irrelevance.

I liked Chase much better and Waddle better. Smith seems skinny and weak. I think he will be a nice deep threat but I dont see him catching 100 balls a season and being the goto guy on a good WR corps.

Reagor was a questionable pick as well. They passed on Justin Jefferson and took Reagor. Might be one of the all time WR drafting blunders.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I liked Chase much better and Waddle better. Smith seems skinny and weak. I think he will be a nice deep threat but I dont see him catching 100 balls a season and being the goto guy on a good WR corps.

Reagor was a questionable pick as well. They passed on Justin Jefferson and took Reagor. Might be one of the all time WR drafting blunders.
Well then we agree on that.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Just cracking on the Cowboys defense. AT one point early in the season they were the worst defense in NFL history.

Getting a kick out of the H trophy winner dropping one pass in rookie minicamp and Cowboy fans talking about what a bust he is. :thumbup:
Lol. Right on. I gotcha.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Just the net being tossed for possible bait fish.
He caught me. I go for an insane amount by the pound with the Japanese on the open market.
Frenzies are common at the auction.