Just to poke fun at Eagirls

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
So, last week, I booked my hotel for MFF. Registration isn't open yet, but I couldn't pass up a good deal on Priceline. I saw that FurDu (a furry convention in Gold Coast, Australia) went without a hitch. Lots of things have been opening up, and, being fully vaxed, I feel confident that Midwest Furfest will happen and that registration will open pretty soon. I can cancel if needed with no issue, but I feel quite good about the chances of MFF happening. Also, the other day, I bought a ticket to see Styx and Collective Soul on 25 June.
Styx lol
They were good back in the day

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
There's got to be some decent veterans corner backs,?
Well maybe,, Sherman still out there, Poole maybe,, its thin,, always will be with Corners, nobody lets the good one leave and the average ones that leave get payed top dollar.
I would rather stick with this build model and draft Diggs and Josephs continually, every draft.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Well maybe,, Sherman still out there, Poole maybe,, its thin,, always will be with Corners, nobody lets the good one leave and the average ones that leave get payed top dollar.
I would rather stick with this build model and draft Diggs and Josephs continually, every draft.
Veteran depth?
If they signed team friendly deals