Just when I thought we had pulled even with the 49ers I saw a troubling omen

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

It is almost a sure thing, comrades.
Cowboys seem destined to meet the 49ers in the playoffs --- in their house.
And it has come to pass that when we meet them again, our line might struggle to keep Dak alive if Chase Young and Nick Bosa canna be neutralized.
I now know we can beat the Egirls any day now. And until the blowout, we seemed to be closing the gap with the 49ers.
But, mateys, this Young-Bosa duo will only get better and come to haunt us.

As I depart, I see two pressing questions:
1. How can our O line hope to neutralize Young/Bosa?
2. What shenanigans, cap sleight of hand, what collaborations allowed Young to go to San Francisco? I sense that Roger is afraid to look at some teams.
Holla

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

It is almost a sure thing, comrades.
Cowboys seem destined to meet the 49ers in the playoffs --- in their house.
And it has come to pass that when we meet them again, our line might struggle to keep Dak alive if Chase Young and Nick Bosa canna be neutralized.
I now know we can beat the Egirls any day now. And until the blowout, we seemed to be closing the gap with the 49ers.
But, mateys, this Young-Bosa duo will only get better and come to haunt us.

As I depart, I see two pressing questions:
1. How can our O line hope to neutralize Young/Bosa?
2. What shenanigans, cap sleight of hand, what collaborations allowed Young to go to San Francisco? I sense that Roger is afraid to look at some teams.
Holla

Talk to me when the playoffs arrive. Injuries galore will happen before then. Quit being such a Debbie Downer all the time.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I could see why you thought we had pulled even with the 9ers.... what with back to back drubbings they've given us in the last 2 meetings.

Mark

Reaction score
Unless the injury bug hits the Niners they will be raising the Lombardi Trophy in Feb..............
The Niners are - by a fairly wide margin - the most formidable team in the NFL...when operating at full strength. However, we saw them drop three games in a row without Deebo Samuel. It's a long season, and we're only halfway through. As much luck as skill is in the recipe for a championship.

pitt33

Reaction score
The Cowboys are so far from beating the the 49er’s it’s not even funny. If these two meet again there’s nothing between now and then to close the gap.

They are better coached and just more talented across the board.

It won’t be a close game.

conner01

Reaction score
Just keep doing what we’ve been doing the last few weeks. You can’t dunk and dunk them. Stretch the field

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
If Dallas starts out aggressive and gets the early lead, the game can unfold a different way. Dallas is capable of beating San Fran., but it's bad news if San Fran gets the early lead and leans on their run game.

The Eagles game is a good example of what not to do. Dallas starts the game with a 2 yard run, another 2 yard run, and an incomplete pass. The Eagles then have a long 13 play touchdown drive. They have the lead and the momentum. The pressure is now on Dallas, and Dallas's defense is getting worn down early.

Games unfold like a story. Dallas has to dictate what type of game is going to be played.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I could see why you thought we had pulled even with the 9ers.... what with back to back drubbings they've given us in the last 2 meetings.
Well, Simon, I was thinking tha we had a big off day when they hung 40 on us. But what you conveniently disregard is the 49er recent losses, their injuries and our newfound dominance. And Purdy looks mortal.
So cut me some slack, Jack.