Justice soft?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
OTs are in VERY high-demand, esp. ones with the skill-set of Justice

Actually he has limited "Skills". But he has an insane amount of athletic ability.

If we were to take an OT I'd rather a) hope Eric Winston (the better player IMO) drops to our 2nd or b ) trade down to either the late first or early 2nd and draft him.

I wouldn't be upset if we did that.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
Actually he has limited "Skills". But he has an insane amount of athletic ability.

ok smartarse :D

Rack said:
If we were to take an OT I'd rather a) hope Eric Winston (the better player IMO) drops to our 2nd or b ) trade down to either the late first or early 2nd and draft him.

I wouldn't be upset if we did that.

I wouldn't be upset with that either, but I'd rather wait till the 3rd and draft Daryn Colledge

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
ok smartarse :D

I wouldn't be upset with that either, but I'd rather wait till the 3rd and draft Daryn Colledge

Not at a bad choice either.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I am getting more sour on Justice due to persnonality. I think realisitically that everyone in the first couple of rds has great PHYSICAL ability- its whats under the roof that really separates the ALL PROS from the future mcdonalds employees. Give me the guy with the non stop motor and nasty disposition on the field. The one who CLEARLY has the drive and ambition to play at the top level.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
Several sources have said recently that he is soft like Rogers was. I hope BP is on top of this considering that we seem to have targeted him.
What is it and USC tackles?

Justice (6-6¼, 320) ran his 40 in 5.15, but that was the only time he ran, and it was slow due to the effects of a previously pulled calf. He also had a 34½-inch arm length, 39-inch vertical jump, 4.42 short shuttle, 7.27 three-cone drill, and 38 lifts. Performed well in position drills.

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
I would be piss if Cowboys drafted Winston Justic in the first round... because of the simple fact you taking a chance on a position that's really not in a high-demand need..

We could really use a outside linebacker or insurance at the wide receiver position...

huh? did you not see those offensive tackles of ours give up sack after sack, pressure after pressure and negative run play after negative run play?

I really like Flozelle Adams and think people here went WAY overboard with the bashing of him, but he is coming off an ACL tear...Fabini is also older and coming off a season ending chest injury...Petitti is a backup fringe player at BEST

we need a talent influx not only at tackle, but also at guard...Justice is clearly the 2nd best T in this draft, capable of playing RT ot LT and has a huge upside...if he is there at 18 I have no problem with him being the pick because he'd be a massive upgrade for us

David

Pokes28

Reaction score
Justice is one player I really like in this draft.

No way do I think that Colledge lasts until round 3. I expect round 2 to be the round for a LOT of OL. Winston (if not taken in the first round), McNeil, Colledge, Whimper, and Trueblood all have a chance to be taken in the first round from the OT spots and Joseph, Lutui, Jean-Gilles, and Spencer from the OG spot, and Mangold and Chester could be the Centers taken.

The 2nd round of this draft could very well have 1/3rd of the players be OL. Just like the first round could be 1/3rd DBs.

David Harrell - Pokes
dwh