Justin Fields traded to Steelers

Motorola

Reaction score
And this is what is so sickening about this organization. Send a 4th for a guaranteed bust in Lance. And Steelers get a starter that's coming into his own for 6th. There is absolutely no way Shanahan gives up on Lance if he was showing any signs of developing. They never brought in Darnold to compete. His old man knows QBs too and guaranteed he discussed it with him. Cowboys now have two trash QBs in Dak and Lance. Guarantee the Steelers and Fields could punk the Cowboys.
Well...'Hadenough'...the opportunity for your take will happen during the upcoming season.
Dallas goes to Pittsburgh as one of their games.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
If the Steelers have had 17 straight with Tomlin which is good and we've had 14 in that span, then thats not too bad, but I guess we have to view from the most negative way possible because we hate our team.
You are right... it's not too bad.. Tomlin winning a SB prob puts them over the top tho ;)

Chasing6

Reaction score
But wasn't the other word about that Shanahan was impressed with Mac Jones ?
Shanahan wanted a bus driver over an athlete. He wanted someone who could quickly run the offense and not take time to develop. They had a SB roster minus the QB.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
People are sleeping on Fields. This is a really good move for Pittsburgh. Fields has been a poor man’s Lamar Jackson. Not bad for giving up a conditional 6th. He’s probably better than anyone that could’ve drafted in the late 1st this year. I think Russel Wilson will be on a very short leash. If he doesn’t come out hot, I think they’ll switch to Fields right away.

Hadenough

Reaction score
People are sleeping on Fields. This is a really good move for Pittsburgh. Fields has been a poor man’s Lamar Jackson. Not bad for giving up a conditional 6th. He’s probably better than anyone that could’ve drafted in the late 1st this year. I think Russel Wilson will be on a very short leash. If he doesn’t come out hot, I think they’ll switch to Fields right away.
Agree with the take on Fields. He had 1 weapon in DJ Moore and lots of trash around him. He will be in a better position in Pitt.
I think Fields will win the starting job from Wilson in training camp.