Justin Tuck Guarantees Victory Over Cowboys

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...justin_tuck_no_excuses_for_giants_agains.html

DMN didn't get the headline right, and ESPN will not run it, so I will.

"Everybody wants to beat everybody at their best. We don't want to have any excuses like 'Romo is not playing, we didn't have this guy, we didn't have that guy, we don't want excuses like that".

Justin Tuck

First of all, this guy is assuming that Dallas will be making excuses after they lose the game, so he is assuming the Giants will win. Do the winners of the game make excuses? No. That would be the losers of the game, and Tuck doesn't want "any excuses" after the Giants win.

This is comical coming from a team that had nothing but excuses after Dallas beat them twice last year. Romo hung 45 on them, and we heard this: " We were playing our first game in a new defense". Guess what, so was Dallas. Plus, Terence Newman was not playing in the game. Romo hung 30 on them in the second game, and what did the Giants do after the game. They cried and made excuses and gave Dallas no credit for beating them, again.

"We hate them".

"When you are a competitor like everybody on this football team, you want to play the best. I can honestly say I wish they were coming here undefeated".

Justin Tuck

It sounds like Tuck and the Giants don't think the Cowboys will present much of a challenge to them this week. After all, the 'Boys certainly are not undefeated. I guess the Cowboys are not worthy of playing the Giants this week, because Tuck want to play "the best".

Can you imagine the headlines in the Dallas media and ESPN if Patrick Crayton said this?

I can.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Someone is looking for attention before the pro bowl voting. He's been yapping all week. Good pass rusher that is a liability against the run. I would love to get Bigg and Colombo pushing over Tucks side this week. We'll see how quick his wheels turn once he's had to climb those walls. If Bollinger plays and yes Bollinger sucks, this might be the upset of the week.

cml750

Reaction score
Well I don't know about excuses but if Brad Johnson starts at QB then Tuck's guarantee is very valid. BJ is no where near even a serviceable NFL QB. With him behind center we will get our butts kicked. If Bollinger plays it may be different, at least I hope so.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
That's a lot of blow-hard coming from probably one of the least deserving "championship" teams of all time.
I'll never, and I MEAN NEVER, give that team credit for that joke of a season last year. They were just the team that didn't want to lose the most in the NFC...........PERIOD.
The Patriots picked the wrong game to lay an egg for the first time all year.
They backed into the playoffs, beat a lazy and unmotivated Cowboy team. Then, they beat a WAY-overrated Pucker team, and putzed their way to a win in a "down year" SB.
I know it's sour grapes and I'm still carrying a grudge over that disgusting and disgraceful debacle last year. But even so, most objective observers (living outside of NY) will say the same thing. This clown and his team are the poster boy for this crappy era of salary cap, free agency, and other "parity" measures. It came to it's sorry apex last year with this dysfunctional, infighting bunch of nobody's "winning it all".
When NOBODY has you on their radar screen for even making the playoffs; before the season, and all the way up to after Thanksgiving, THAT's the product of parity.
They're nothing more than when Baltimore and Tampa won the SB. Nothing more special than that "one and done" Saint team a couple years back, and the Seahawks going to a Super Bowl!!! This year we're going to have to endure the next "Giants", and have to actually watch the Fartinals or the Browns actually make the playoffs..................

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Let's pretend he did guarantee a win this week....

Duh.

We are without half of our team. What a bold prediction that would be!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like the OP did not get the headline right unlike those he claimed got it wrong.:laugh2:

cowboyed

Reaction score
lewpac;2381606 said:
That's a lot of blow-hard coming from probably one of the least deserving "championship" teams of all time.
I'll never, and I MEAN NEVER, give that team credit for that joke of a season last year. They were just the team that didn't want to lose the most in the NFC...........PERIOD.
The Patriots picked the wrong game to lay an egg for the first time all year.
They backed into the playoffs, beat a lazy and unmotivated Cowboy team. Then, they beat a WAY-overrated Pucker team, and putzed their way to a win in a "down year" SB.
I know it's sour grapes and I'm still carrying a grudge over that disgusting and disgraceful debacle last year. But even so, most objective observers (living outside of NY) will say the same thing. This clown and his team are the poster boy for this crappy era of salary cap, free agency, and other "parity" measures. It came to it's sorry apex last year with this dysfunctional, infighting bunch of nobody's "winning it all".
When NOBODY has you on their radar screen for even making the playoffs; before the season, and all the way up to after Thanksgiving, THAT's the product of parity.
They're nothing more than when Baltimore and Tampa won the SB. Nothing more special than that "one and done" Saint team a couple years back, and the Seahawks going to a Super Bowl!!! This year we're going to have to endure the next "Giants", and have to actually watch the Fartinals or the Browns actually make the playoffs..................

I dislike the Giants team with a passion but I do respect their team. Last season they put together a remarkable road run and not only had the will to win but the ability to do it. They also had the balance, ferocity on defense to beat the Patriots. Tuck is a blowhard, we have a few of them ourselves.

An unexpected win is more exciting and meaningful than an expected win against the Giants. So I hope we beat them at their house and look forward to a great upcoming second half one way or the other.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2381751 said:
Going out on a limb there huh Rampage?:)
me and tuck, were big risk takers.
CanadianCowboysFan;2381764 said:
Didn't you guarantee a Bucs win as well?
no i did not do such a thing, canadian.