Justin Tuck Guarantees Victory Over Cowboys

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2381558 said:
I don't see it.

If creating the assumption that Tuck guaranteed a win motivates this team to give their all, I will take it. We need all the help we can get.

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
A Cowboy win rocks the NFL--a Giant win at home against half the Cowboys is still a win but nothing to celebrate.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2381880 said:
I am sure you stated we would be 4-5 going into the bye.
yes i stated that when i heard our qb was gonna be a wuss and not play till after the bye. look we needed like 4 stupid penaltiesin a row from the bucs to score a td. the giants aren't gonna make those mistakes. they have a much better team than the bucs. we need a miracle to beat the giants this Sunday. now i believe in the "any given Sunday" concept. but i also believe in what i see. what i see is a healthy very good giants team going up against a very unhealthy cowboy team that did what they had to do in the absence of Romo and that was win 1 out of the next 3. if we can remember how to intercept a pass or 2 we might have a shot. I will be cheering and rooting for the boys this Sunday but won't be to upset if we lose. right now i'm just looking forward to the washington game where a majority of our players should be back. believe me i would want nothing more than to be proven wrong about me guaranteeing the giants beat us this Sunday.

silver

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;2381882 said:
How sweet would it be to beat these guys with Brad Johnson?

it would be incredible, too good to be true. but when something is too good to be true it probably is. Let's have hope that we'll turn it around. Here's an ispirational quiote: “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” Oscar Wilde.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Jason Tuck is not sanctioned to "Book" a win.

Signed,
The Bookings Institute

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
ajk23az;2381552 said:

Tuck didn't say, "We will beat Dallas, I guarantee it".

If you read exactly what he said, it was clear that he didn't want "any excuses" after the game was played.

Who makes excuses after games?

It isn't the winner.

Oh, it must be the loser.

Tuck is clearly saying that he doesn't want to hear any excuses after Sunday's game with Dallas.

Again, does the winner of the game make "excuses" after the game is over? Tuck is clearly talking to the Cowboys when he talks about "not wanting to hear excuses" after this game.

Tuck knows players make excuses after losing games, because his own team is the best at doing it, so I don't think he was aiming his "excuse" comments at the media, who loves them.

If this isn't a back door guarantee, I don't know what is. Tuck seems pretty sure about the outcome of this game, because he is already lecturing the Cowboys about "making excuses" after the game. Hello, the game hasn't been played, yet. If Tuck doesn't think this one is in the bag for the almighty Giants, he has a funny way of showing it.

If a Cowboys' player said this, it would be spun differently than the DMN headlines. It would be used against the team.

Oh, by the way, the DMN guy that wrote the headline would never create a headline, would he?

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Vintage;2381622 said:
Let's pretend he did guarantee a win this week....

Duh.

We are without half of our team. What a bold prediction that would be!

Yeah. He's real brave about lecturing the Cowboys about "making excuses" after the game, before it is even played. He's like some of the Tamp Bay fans that came on the board talking smack with all the players we have out.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
jobberone;2382255 said:
I guarantee you this is a crappy thread with a misleading title.

Jobberone is right about the title being misleading. Tuck didn't guarantee squat. In regards to the Giants, if we can get a QB who can throw the ball to our WR's I like our chances. NY's secondary is very overrated. Their exotic blitzes make that secondary much better than it is. Ross looked better as a rookie.

There will be room to throw underneath because they do not only rush 4, they rush 5 or 6 usually when blitzing. That means there are opportunities underneath. As well they don't take away the deep throw by hanging safeties over both their CB's like a Tampa 2 or GB defense would do. If we can just get a QB to make some throw's to keep their front 7, probably 8 in the box, honest we will be fine. Our D's biggest issue will be Jacobs first and then Plaxico.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I am trying to be positive here, but I just dont see anyway we beat the G-men with BJ or BB.

My heart tells me we are going to win!!!

My head tells me that we are going to get our teeth kicked in!!!

Ren

Reaction score
how sweet would it be if our backups when into their house and beat them :)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Cowboys will have to win this defensively, meaning NO BIG PLAYS AND STOP THAT MONSTER RB.

On offense, it's senseless to try and to nickel and dime our way down the field. We need to attack any type of one on one action down field any and all the time.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with what Justin Tuck said.

When was the last time you heard a Dallas Cowboy talking about how they hated another team and just wanted to beat the snot out of them.

cml750

Reaction score
Clove;2382460 said:
Cowboys will have to win this defensively, meaning NO BIG PLAYS AND STOP THAT MONSTER RB.

On offense, it's senseless to try and to nickel and dime our way down the field. We need to attack any type of one on one action down field any and all the time.

While I do agree with you, how can we throw downfield when Brad J. can't even throw a short pass. I mean he was beyond inept.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
LOL. I didn't see where he actually did this but had he done it what a joke. Making a prediction like that against a team limping into the game that you probably SHOULD beat. Yeah that would be really going out there on the limb.

However how great would it have been had he actually said it and then the Giants lost by 17. That would make me grin for weeks.