K.Burnett said it best...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I don't want to hear anything from Burnett. He got abused by McNabb on the 5 yd line and he got abused last night. He's practically worthless imo. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Barbie>Burnett. Next!!!

Reaction score
I really like the mentality they have, of course the regular season is important but the obvious goal is to be playing well going into the playoffs.

crazytown41

Reaction score
You guys are kidding yourself if you don't think this team isn't going to make the playoffs. I'm not saying we should look ahead to the playoffs. I'm just not going to get overly excited about this team like some people are. You can make a case they had a better start last season than they are now. They beat the Giants in a shootout and whooped on the Defending NFC champs. I want to see this team at its best when it counts.

And enough with the 'journey' & 'one game at a time' BS. You guys don't play for the team. There's no need to be politically correct. ;)

Jones, Romo and Co. are SUPPOSED to say that. What athlete ever publicly says, "Screw the season, let's get to the playoffs already"?? :laugh1:

There is no doubt Romo thinks about his subpar performance from December on the last 2 years.