K D Drummond: Bijan in a Cowboy uni is worth hundreds of millions more than probably all non-QBs

Hardline

Reaction score
Word out of Philly? I am up here. There's been nothing about his boner for Bijan. It would be stunner if they took him at 10.
They won't us 10. They will package there 30th with a 2024 pick.
They are using 10 to take the best defensive player on the board.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I will admit I only saw Robinson play in a few games but the two games that stand out to me Alabama and TCU I got the impression he was the second best running back on the field. I think Robinson is a good player and would help the Cowboys but I don’t see Hershel, Bo, AD or Barry.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
People are going to hate this, but I think they will trade up for Robinson if he gets within 10 picks of 26.
You think they would give up 2nd and probably 1st in 24 for Robinson. Wow !!!! I hope Stephen slams the table on Jerrah’s foot then.

tm1119

Reaction score
The vast majority of Texas fans are already cowboys fans and most likely already buying merchandise/going to games. Maybe a slight uptick in sales, but not moving the needle in the Jones’ world.

Not to mention that if the player is great they are going to sell jerseys for the Cowboys regardless. Pretty sure no one cared that Emmitt was from Florida.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Word out of Philly? I am up here. There's been nothing about his boner for Bijan. It would be stunner if they took him at 10.
Its just Cowboys fan narrative born out of a rolling theory that the Eagles live to screw us out of players in the draft.

Past butt hurts about them jumping us to take Geodert has evolved into them being the villain thats out to screw Dallas fans over for the player they want

Cowboyny

Reaction score
You think they would give up 2nd and probably 1st in 24 for Robinson. Wow !!!! I hope Stephen slams the table on Jerrah’s foot then.
Cannot rule it out, especially when they have addressed all their immediate needs via fa. This would allow them to let Pollard walk next offseason. When you think about it, this is something their front office will most definitely consider.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Cannot rule it out, especially when they have addressed all their immediate needs via fa. This would allow them to let Pollard walk next offseason. When you think about it, this is something their front office will most definitely consider.
Not with Gibbs sitting there at 26 though. I will say this there is a chance Robinson and Gibbs goes before 26. No draftnick has Robinson far ahead of Gibbs. I am fascinated by the idea of two speed backs on the team especially on turf.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Not with Gibbs sitting there at 26 though. I will say this there is a chance Robinson and Gibbs goes before 26. No draftnick has Robinson far ahead of Gibbs. I am fascinated by the idea of two speed backs on the team especially on turf.
They could take him, but still would need to figure out what to do in short yardage situations as Dak really isn't a good at it.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They could take him, but still would need to figure out what to do in short yardage situations as Dak really isn't a good at it.
I think they expect to use Jones and Davis. Those two will fight it out for power back.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I think they expect to use Jones and Davis. Those two will fight it out for power back.
They could always draft one later as well. Gibbs certainly would allow them to move on from Pollard in another season. However, looking at MM's history, he always had a power back.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They could always draft one later as well. Gibbs certainly would allow them to move on from Pollard in another season. However, looking at MM's history, he always had a power back.
You think the Cowboys are that smart? Pollard and Gibbs could actually play on the field together. I just don’t think we have the coaches to use them properly together. Imagine CeeDee, Cooks, Pollard and Gibbs lining up in four receivers set. My lord………

Cowboyny

Reaction score
You think the Cowboys are that smart? Pollard and Gibbs could actually play on the field together. I just don’t think we have the coaches to use them properly together. Imagine CeeDee, Cooks, Pollard and Gibbs lining up in four receivers set. My lord………
Let's see if MM uses Pollard in the passing game this season. Robinson with Pollard will also be crazy good.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Let's see if MM uses Pollard in the passing game this season. Robinson with Pollard will also be crazy good.
Robinson does not look as fluid as Gibbs running routes. I will never understand how the Cowboys with their pathetic receivers would refuse to use Pollard in the passing game properly.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Robinson does not look as fluid as Gibbs running routes. I will never understand how the Cowboys with their pathetic receivers would refuse to use Pollard in the passing game properly.
No, but teams would worry more about Robinson running the football in a light box.

Landryhat73

Reaction score
They won't us 10. They will package there 30th with a 2024 pick.
They are using 10 to take the best defensive player on the board.
It’s going to be hard to move up the without given substantial draft compensation. To jump Dallas then would have to get to probably 17 because I can’t see an NFC team trading with them knowing the target and Jacksonville and the chargers won’t because team like Dallas have similar needs. To move up they would have to give up at least 30 and 62. It’s hard to image this because Philly doesn’t have many picks in the 23 drafts.