Kaiser Rolls out notes on Packers game

stuckindc

Reaction score
31-3 late in the 3rd quarter is a blowout. I know we moved down the field and you bring up good points, but the endgame is that it was a blowout. We scored 3TD's in garbage time as the GB defense went into prevent. I do like the effort Dallas had in the 4Q tho. Wish they had that all game every game, but I guess that's too much to ask.
There was still over 10 minutes left in the game , down two scores when Dak got picked by King. If they actually call the mugging on Gallup it's 1-10 at the 45 . Could have cut the lead to 7 with lots of time. Maybe 5 minutes. or more..Not garbage time...

conner01

Reaction score
Reverse angle replay and slowed down 75% from the original broadcast slow motion. Anyone calling this a fumble after seeing these replays is truly seeing what they want to see. But stranger things have happened. Lol.

ARF-Replay2.gif
I thought it was a pass but I also thought it was grounding

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I don't normally harp on refs, but that's two games in a row with terribly egregious calls going against us. First the BS offensive PI calls on Cooper in the Saints game. Then the fumble and the lack of PI on Gallup (which is the worst on IMO). The Cowboys really should be submitting tapes to the league asking *** is going on.