Twitter: Kamara, both OTs out tonight

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
LOL This is the only team I know that could have 2 straight loses and walk into a game overconfident.

LOL, right. Amazing.

I'll say this, Sean Payton is the equalizer. He'll craft a way to get some points, even if it's unorthodox. So Payton vs. Quinn, Payton wins.

And the Saints defense has shown stretches of being stout...so if Dak and Moore ain't ready, especially early, this game will be close. It shouldn't be. But coaching matters.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Beat???...we should own them by 5 TDS. Not kidding....

:popcorn:

Seriously doubt this will happen given our coaching staff. Knowing our OC and DC, they'll play it close to the vest, especially early. So at halftime, the score will likely be close, unless the Saints are totally stymied.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Good, but Ingram is still capable of pounding the rock. Defense better be ready
true they will try that Ravens style offense and use that offensive style that the browns put on us last year, be prepared for one ugly short game as they try to play keep away.

conner01

Reaction score
That helps! Both Tackles and Kamara is huge….I still don’t trust Peyton though. Dude will bring out the triple option tonight to embarrass Quinn and the Jones!
Wasn’t both DE’s out?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Agreed,,,, another awesome offensive performance, eh? :muttley:

and last week is last week, the offense wasn't the issue..the defense was, te refs were, this is this week and now the offense flops but STs and defense steps up..crazy Greg the leg was supposed to be cut and didn't miss a thing.,.emotional weekly outburst are the norm here and sticking to my response,,

you play and win that all that masters, no style point bonus's..

we are 2.5 games up in the division..thats a win..

Reaction score
and last week is last week, the offense wasn't the issue..the defense was, te refs were, this is this week and now the offense flops but STs and defense steps up..crazy Greg the leg was supposed to be cut and didn't miss a thing.,.emotional weekly outburst are the norm here and sticking to my response,,

you play and win that all that masters, no style point bonus's..

we are 2.5 games up in the division..thats a win..

That's just goofy. Way to own it.