Kareem Hunt Beats up woman

Alohawg1

Reaction score
It's not the crime as much as the lying about it. At minimum a multi-million $ poor choice, so dumb. I'm sure he'll play again because he's very good, but his character will always be questioned. Now, you'd think like other past incidents with players this would be a lesson, you'd think....

Carson

Reaction score
I wonder if he’s sorry for his actions? Or sorry for losing out on millions and possibly banned from th nfl?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Had Hunt just walked off after he shoved her this wouldn’t be near as bad but like an IDIOT he came back and kicked her when she was on the floor. That could be a career killer! Not many things look worse than kicking someone when they’re down especially a man kicking a woman that’s down. Can’t believe someone in Hunt’s position could be that stupid!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I wonder if he’s sorry for his actions? Or sorry for losing out on millions and possibly banned from th nfl?

He's sorry that his stupidity may have just cost him his promising NFL career. He just got released by a strong SB contender and while KC is competing for the SB this season Hunt is going to be sitting home unemployed wondering if the league will ever give him an opportunity to play again. The only thing he has in his favor over Ray Rice a few years ago is he's a young player at the top of his game. His youth and not having a history of domestic violence (assuming he doesn't) may give him a sliver of hope of overcoming this but it won't be easy with the tough domestic violence policy the NFL laid down after the Ray Rice fiasco.

It's hard to overcome a video of what took place and Hunt lied to the Chiefs about what happened. What he said and what the video showed didn't match up. It just boggles my mind that someone in Hunt's position could do something like that especially with all the surveillance camera's and smartphones everywhere. With technology today all it takes is one mistake by anyone and it's going viral. What makes it even worse for Hunt is he had friends trying to pull him away from the situation and he wouldn't let it go. He came back and kicked her. What a ******* Idiot!

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Oh, so now you resort to overt lying? Dude, you are so pathetic.

You would've been on the front line of the salem witch hunts. The way you are misquoting, cherry picking what you want to hear, and making up ridiculous assumptions might be the most pathetic post I've every seen on this site.

I'd prefer you quit responding to me. I'm only interested in adult conversations where we go over facts and data try to sort out logical conclusions.

It pretty simple, man. Did he kick her? It's on video for all to see. Anyone trying to justify it is pathetic.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He's a dummy for sure. In today's world he should just know better. Don't even take the chance. That being said I've seen more violent cat fights, that was hardly anything. But, things get crazy when you bring up DV. I don't imagine this would even be a story if roles were reversed.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
No. Just a new member pointing out the obvious.....how totally ignorant you are. Scum...
Just because I disagree with you doesn't make me ignorant. As long as you're on the computer talk your tough talk but just like your alter ego the same invite is extended to you. You not a woman so you can't hide behind those same protections for yapping IRL.

GMO415

Reaction score
EzE got six games with no proof! This is absurd. The female was told to leave the party and she got 415......Hunt threw her butt out. Yeah, he shouldn't have kicked her when she was on the floor. I don't blame him pushing her out, but let your friends do the dirty work.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Here’s an interview with Hunt immediately after his release. It may have already been posted. Nothing he said is going to help his cause, he wouldn’t be specific about anything. He looks and sounds like a kid who just got his hand caught in a cookie jar. According to the report the woman he assaulted didn’t want to hook up with one of his friends and he got angry. She called him the N-word and he lost it.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Here’s an interview with Hunt immediately after his release. It may have already been posted. Nothing he said is going to help his cause, he wouldn’t be specific about anything. He looks and sounds like a kid who just got his hand caught in a cookie jar. According to the report the woman he assaulted didn’t want to hook up with one of his friends and he got angry. She called him the N-word and he lost it.

That guy needs a freaking lawyer to be representing him a little better. I can hear them yelling at him now to shut the heck up. This looks like an agent put him out there. The smirk on his face didn't help any.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Oh, so now you resort to overt lying? Dude, you are so pathetic.

You would've been on the front line of the salem witch hunts. The way you are misquoting, cherry picking what you want to hear, and making up ridiculous assumptions might be the most pathetic post I've every seen on this site.

I'd prefer you quit responding to me. I'm only interested in adult conversations where we go over facts and data try to sort out logical conclusions.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Lol. In no situation is a 200 pound man fighting a young woman justifiable. Keep trying, though. Next you can tell me about how rape victims are asking for it.

Saying no situation is it justified is a little dramatic. I have seen multiple situations were a physical reaction is not only justified but required. This is a little long but just one experience I've seen.

I once had an officer arrest a guy for hitting a woman in his car and someone called it in because they stopped at a church parking lot. Well the Paul Harvey side was they were driving he was on her phone and she wanted it. She pestered him till he through it out the window. So him still driving she stabs him in the leg with a pocket knife and he pulls over as he's swatting at the knife. She then like a donkey tries to kick his windshield out of his car and he's still trying to stop all this. Well cops were called and had record response. Police got there and blood was everywhere all over the car and she was cowering in the back seat. Witnesses said they saw him hitting her then the officer saw the blood was from her hand because the knife didn't lock and she only got his leg just a little. Guess what happened? You got it that little tiny woman said he drug her out of the car and hit her. The officer arrested the guy and after going through all the evidence presented the judge asked on question. How much blood was outside the car? See the entire car was covered with blood inside but outside there wasn't a single drop were she said he hit her. Case dismissed.

There is one phrase people hate to hear and it works both directions in every situation and that is "Personal Responsibility". There are lots of things most every victim could do differently, doesn't mean anyone would or should blame them.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Saying no situation is it justified is a little dramatic. I have seen multiple situations were a physical reaction is not only justified but required. This is a little long but just one experience I've seen.

I once had an officer arrest a guy for hitting a woman in his car and someone called it in because they stopped at a church parking lot. Well the Paul Harvey side was they were driving he was on her phone and she wanted it. She pestered him till he through it out the window. So him still driving she stabs him in the leg with a pocket knife and he pulls over as he's swatting at the knife. She then like a donkey tries to kick his windshield out of his car and he's still trying to stop all this. Well cops were called and had record response. Police got there and blood was everywhere all over the car and she was cowering in the back seat. Witnesses said they saw him hitting her then the officer saw the blood was from her hand because the knife didn't lock and she only got his leg just a little. Guess what happened? You got it that little tiny woman said he drug her out of the car and hit her. The officer arrested the guy and after going through all the evidence presented the judge asked on question. How much blood was outside the car? See the entire car was covered with blood inside but outside there wasn't a single drop were she said he hit her. Case dismissed.

There is one phrase people hate to hear and it works both directions in every situation and that is "Personal Responsibility". There are lots of things most every victim could do differently, doesn't mean anyone would or should blame them.
The chick in your story was not a victim.