Kareem Hunt Beats up woman

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Which goes to my point that KC isn’t playing around. Most teams would keep the player through the disciplinary process and KC is just cutting ties immediately after realizing he misrepresented the incident. I am very surprised at that.
i understand what you are saying but people are praising KC that they did it and they are a classy organization.
Here is my take, the Chiefs are getting too much praise if the reports are true that they knew about the incident as well. Then the Chiefs kept it under wraps and let him play. Then when the video came out, they acted like they never knew about it.

My theory is they cut him because they were getting backlash of them having knowledge in the first place and he was no use to them anymore and not because he did an horrible act. My theory. It is still sad on both sides. She shouldn’t have been beaten like that and he should have thought about his future than him acting like he is still in college.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Well unless he is into men why would the victim look like him? If you're into that poker stuff stop it and my pov still doesn't change. I'm not flimsy with views no matter if people agree with them or not and things like your trying to imply don't change that.

Different tone, in the current cultural climate of America.
I do agree personally, doesn't matter to me, but for many others it does I think.

Last edited:

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Victim blaming?

You know what is much worse than victim blaming? Lying to yourself and assuming things that you do not know.

Kareem should not have done what he did. I've already stated that. However, it appears to be the situation that she should also have not done what she did. If you do not see that, then you are guilty of confirmation bias. Or something worse.

Come at someone else w/ your craptastic holier than thou narcissistic viewpoint. Every case should be viewed and examined individually to determine exactly what happened and exactly how much fault should be assigned to each. I don't know what happened here and neither do you.

Assuming guilt is a trait of the weak minded.

Lol. In no situation is a 200 pound man fighting a young woman justifiable. Keep trying, though. Next you can tell me about how rape victims are asking for it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
i understand what you are saying but people are praising KC that they did it and they are a classy organization.
Here is my take, the Chiefs are getting too much praise if the reports are true that they knew about the incident as well. Then the Chiefs kept it under wraps and let him play. Then when the video came out, they acted like they never knew about it.

My theory is they cut him because they were getting backlash of them having knowledge in the first place and he was no use to them anymore and not because he did an horrible act. My theory. It is still sad on both sides. She shouldn’t have been beaten like that and he should have thought about his future than him acting like he is still in college.
I hear you. Good points.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Hearing what happen is one thing. See it is quite another. KC did the right thing and at the right time.

Dirty_Whiteboy

Reaction score
Because that's what the media told you. Like I said since me and you have the same record no matter what bs you kick doesn't matter cause we are even in that respect. Maybe you and your little groupie @lopey will understand that instead of trying to out moral people.
Wow dude. You're off your rocker on multiple levels here.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Zeke got 6 games for unproven accusations. The NFL knew about this incident, and did NOTHING! Such a double-standard with certain teams. Hunt better get at least 6 games for this, or Goodell and the league are a joke.
Thats why zeke and jerry need to sue goodell and ruin him. this is their chance to get that piece of excrement out of the nfl.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
This is all he did shove a woman and lightly kick at her? This is "Brutalizing" a woman? Wow. Who knows what that skank was doing anyway. He is stupid to put himself in this situation.

4th_and_short

Reaction score
From my understanding the NFL knew of the video but it was not released to them because they do not have the power to subpoena neither the hotel or the Cleveland police.

Apparently this all happened in February, but before the video release and Hunt getting cut, had anyone else heard about this incident?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
From my understanding the NFL knew of the video but it was not released to them because they do not have the power to subpoena neither the hotel or the Cleveland police.

Apparently this all happened in February, but before the video release and Hunt getting cut, had anyone else heard about this incident?
Yeah I heard about it and saw the body cam part when it was first released months ago.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Lol. In no situation is a 200 pound man fighting a young woman justifiable. Keep trying, though. Next you can tell me about how rape victims are asking for it.

Especially an NFL player. These men are modern day gladiators. There ARE differences between and women, and these players have to handle themselves better. Especially in the current climate--fair or unfair.

I don't care how ratchet she was acting. You're allowed to be a skank and not get assaulted

But hey, maybe some of you guys are right. Maybe these teams, coaches, NFL execs, CEOs, people who make billions, sports writers, fans...are all overreacting and are just soft. Or maybe this is actually justified no matter how loud you sit there and scream the emperor isn't wearing any clothes.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
After reading different sources about what happened and giving a quick call to a nephew who works in that hotel and is a huge Chiefs fan, here is a quick summary:

1. The police didn't ask for the video footage that night.
2. The Chiefs were not allowed to see the footage, as it would interfere with the police investigation.
3. Hunt repeatedly told the Chiefs that he never left the hotel room, which was an outright lie as seen on video.
4. TMZ, as a media outlet, has First Amendment rights to show that video
5. Reid had nothing to do with Hunt getting released according to reports; it was a very quick front office move

Hunt flat out lied to his employer, and it backfired big time for him--he probably will lose anywhere from 15-25 million over this incident. If he came clean up front he only gets the Zeke treatment. The Chiefs have also said that if he cleans up his act, they will do what they can to help him stay in the NFL, but it will never be with the Chiefs.

Shades of Cris Carter/Buddy Ryan here, although in this day and age people are much more forgiving with substance abuse as opposed to violence against women. Ryan's personal phone conversation with the Vikings save Carter's career; maybe the same will happen with Hunt.

kskboys

Reaction score
Oh, so now you resort to overt lying? Dude, you are so pathetic.

You would've been on the front line of the salem witch hunts. The way you are misquoting, cherry picking what you want to hear, and making up ridiculous assumptions might be the most pathetic post I've every seen on this site.

I'd prefer you quit responding to me. I'm only interested in adult conversations where we go over facts and data try to sort out logical conclusions.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
After reading different sources about what happened and giving a quick call to a nephew who works in that hotel and is a huge Chiefs fan, here is a quick summary:

1. The police didn't ask for the video footage that night.
2. The Chiefs were not allowed to see the footage, as it would interfere with the police investigation.
3. Hunt repeatedly told the Chiefs that he never left the hotel room, which was an outright lie as seen on video.
4. TMZ, as a media outlet, has First Amendment rights to show that video
5. Reid had nothing to do with Hunt getting released according to reports; it was a very quick front office move

Hunt flat out lied to his employer, and it backfired big time for him--he probably will lose anywhere from 15-25 million over this incident. If he came clean up front he only gets the Zeke treatment. The Chiefs have also said that if he cleans up his act, they will do what they can to help him stay in the NFL, but it will never be with the Chiefs.

Shades of Cris Carter/Buddy Ryan here, although in this day and age people are much more forgiving with substance abuse as opposed to violence against women. Ryan's personal phone conversation with the Vikings save Carter's career; maybe the same will happen with Hunt.
If 3 is true he stupid. You're not a regular person them tapes coming sooner or later. People are forgiving of all things including violence against women but people have to front in front of the cameras. Its not right necessarily but I have a hard time saying he or anybody else should be banned forever when if this was a man no matter how weak thatMan was nobody says nothing. Matter of fact most would be laughing same as when Beyonce sister went upside Jay z head

kskboys

Reaction score
I do understand why he was released. There was no reason to lie to the org.

He also shouldn't have been there, but we mostly all did dumb stuff as kids.