Karma is a MO-FO!

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
All that dancing on the star...ice skating...the eagles jumping up and down as a team on the BIG STAR prior to the MNF game this year, etc.

AND, philly phan cheering up a storm when the great Mike Irvin recieved a neck injury at the Vet which ended his career.

KARMA IS A MO-FO!

Isn't it ironic that it was T.O. got this injury vs. The Dallas Cowboys? This probably has cost them a chance for the SB. And T.O. likely will not be the same after this injury. While I don't wish injury on anyone, I can't say that I'm not getting a bit of satisfaction out of this.

:iggles:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan said:
All that dancing on the star...ice skating...the eagles jumping up and down as a team on the BIG STAR prior to the MNF game this year, etc.

AND, philly phan cheering up a storm when the great Mike Irvin recieved a neck injury at the Vet which ended his career.

KARMA IS A MO-FO!

Isn't it ironic that it was T.O. got this injury vs. The Dallas Cowboys? This probably has cost them a chance for the SB. And T.O. likely will not be the same after this injury. While I don't wish injury on anyone, I can't say that I'm not getting a bit of satisfaction out of this.

:iggles:

I didn't realize they team stomped on the Star b4 the MNF game... LOL! All the more reason I hate the Eagles.. Karma is powerful!

ghst187

Reaction score
PHILADELPHIA (Dec. 20) -- Eagles star receiver Terrell Owens will miss the rest of the regular season and possibly the playoffs and Super Bowl because of a sprained right ankle, a devastating blow to the best team in the NFC.

I got this from a report off of aol. anyone notice anything presumptious about this portion of the article?

maybe that they the writer was PRESUMING the iggles would be playing in the SB this year unlike the last 3. Or maybe they mean that he can't even go as a spectator.....

I really don't think the iggles win more than one game in the playoffs if that. They are VERY VERY beatable by any of the NFC playoff teams without BO.

phdefense

Reaction score
So instead of us being the good guys and them being the bad guys. You want to be a bad guy too?

Have you thought this "Karma" thing all the way through? Why is it that we contend that the Eagles do not have nor deserve a Superbowl win? If that is the case then I will kindly ask you to stop being a fan of my team because I would like to see them win another Superbowl and i am afraid you might be holding them back.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
I didn't realize they team stomped on the Star b4 the MNF game... LOL! All the more reason I hate the Eagles.. Karma is powerful!

Yep. Didn't see that on MNF. I was at the game and prior to going to the locker room, the entire team gathered on the Star at the 50 and began to jump up and down like a bunch of no-class fools.

Pissed Big Jerry off as well.

Like I said, Karma, it is a SOB.

phdefense

Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan said:
Yep. Didn't see that on MNF. I was at the game and prior to going to the locker room, the entire team gathered on the Star at the 50 and began to jump up and down like a bunch of no-class fools.

Pissed Big Jerry off as well.

Like I said, Karma, it is a SOB.

If you live by Karma you will also die by it

see above post
think it all the way through

ghst187

Reaction score
phdefense said:
So instead of us being the good guys and them being the bad guys. You want to be a bad guy too?

Have you thought this "Karma" thing all the way through? Why is it that we contend that the Eagles do not have nor deserve a Superbowl win? If that is the case then I will kindly ask you to stop being a fan of my team because I would like to see them win another Superbowl and i am afraid you might be holding them back.

man, i feel so left out....

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Guy, I've been a Cowboys fan for over 30 years, adding me to your list means absolutely nothing to me. I did get a good chuckle out of it though.

If hating on T.O. and enjoying the Eagles' misery is wrong, I don't WANT to be right.

Your signature pic of coach Zim shows what kind of class you have as well.

scottsp

Reaction score
phdefense said:

see above post

Dude, we should all be so lucky to receive lessons in life from such a savant.

I, for one, am honored.

phdefense

Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan said:
Guy, I've been a Cowboys fan for over 30 years, adding me to your list means absolutely nothing to me. I did get a good chuckle out of it though.

If hating on T.O. and enjoying the Eagles' misery is wrong, I don't WANT to be right.

Your signature pic of coach Zim shows what kind of class you have as well.

I guess I should take issue with your rebutal. However since you have already proven you do not have class you therefore have no credibililty when it comes to evaluating others on that matter. And since you brought up karma I guess the Cowboys won their Superbowls despite the fact that you are a fan of theirs. As far as my signature goes all it respresents it that I have no faith in Zimmer as a Defensive Coordinator no where in it do I wish him harm. Of course that entire explantion was a waste of time because if you were capable of understanding it you would have come to the conclusion on your own.

scottsp

Reaction score
phdefense said:

You're just going to have to cope with it, sweetie. Learn to live with it and you'll feel much better.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
phdefense said:

see above post

I happen to agree with the above so go ahead and add me to your list. :rolleyes:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I am another Lifelong Cowboy fan (30 years). I'am so Honored to make your list!. You like me!, you really like me!!!

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
phdefense said:
I guess I should take issue with your rebutal. However since you have already proven you do not have class you therefore have no credibililty when it comes to evaluating others on that matter. And since you brought up karma I guess the Cowboys won their Superbowls despite the fact that you are a fan of theirs. As far as my signature goes all it respresents it that I have no faith in Zimmer as a Defensive Coordinator no where in it do I wish him harm. Of course that entire explantion was a waste of time because if you were capable of understanding it you would have coem to the conclusion on your own.

^ It shows how little you know about football actually. There is this thing--what's it called--Oh, TALENT. We are kinda lacking on that when it comes to that on D. Talent goes a long way in making a coach "great." I guess you come from the "Why doesn't Zimmer just blitz every down" school.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hey everyone, better agree with "phdefense" and whatever you do, do not gloat about T.O.'s injury. If you do, you just might end up on the classless list that he has going. :rolleyes:

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Fletch said:
Hey everyone, better agree with phdefense and whatever you do, do not gloat about T.O.'s injury. If you do, you will end up on the classless list that he has going. :rolleyes:

I'd like to be the captain of the list--if you all will have me. ;)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Yeah thanks "phdefense". You and your 224 informed posts can go ... :jerk:

scottsp

Reaction score
I'm sooooo sorry. I really really am. Can I puleeeze root for the Cowboys again? I love T.O. I hope his leg gets better quick.

Furthermore, I love Jesus and puppies and bunny rabbits.

I also enjoy poetry, walks in the park, ducks and little squirrels, and I'd be remiss if I failed to mention how much I adore kittens too.

Now, can I be a fan again?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
scottsp said:
I'm sooooo sorry. I really really am. Can I puleeeze root for the Cowboys again? I love T.O. I hope his leg gets better quick.

Furthermore, I love Jesus and puppies and bunny rabbits.

I also enjoy poetry, walks in the park, ducks and little squirrels, and I'd be remiss if I failed to mention how much I adore kittens too.

Now, can I be a fan again?

LOL!!! I forgive you my son. Whether what's his name does or not.