Twitter: Kavon Frazier leaves the Cowboys for Miami

lostar2009

Reaction score
I don't recall this guy doing anything. Maybe he did more on special teams.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought at one point that he was going to get a shot to be the team's starting strong safety but it never happened. He had the unenviable position of being stuck behind one of this team's several, inexplicable sacred cows. Thankfully, that 'policy' has ended.
He got some play at S the first quarter of the 2018 season, but had an awful game against Seattle and rarely played on defense the rest of the year.

I think it was a bit much. Before that he looked ok in the box.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He got some play at S the first quarter of the 2018 season, but had an awful game against Seattle and rarely played on defense the rest of the year.

I think it was a bit much. Before that he looked ok in the box.

I remember him looking pretty good right before Richard got here, when they were playing Byron Jones less and less at safety. Things were a mess at that point, but I thought Frazier had some good showings.

Qcard

Reaction score

Fat fingers on the title......

Another scoop from Patrik No C?????

Thank you for your tenure Kavon Frazier!!

Good player better Man! Any doubt you'll be shocker to see Frazier and Jones making plays in a defense that fits their skill set. Good luck boys!

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
Yup, quality human being who gave the team a good return on a 6th round pick. In the salary cap era you have to have those kind of guys as backups if you want to win.

I saw him lost in coverage more than should've -

But I also saw him lay the wood that made the Heat Seeker look like a middle school puberty offshoot

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I thought at one point that he was going to get a shot to be the team's starting strong safety but it never happened. He had the unenviable position of being stuck behind one of this team's several, inexplicable sacred cows. Thankfully, that 'policy' has ended.
Yeah he basically said what it was. Never even got a chance. They were gonna do this with Donovan Wilson too. A shame......