Twitter: Kavon Frazier leaves the Cowboys for Miami

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Fat fingers on the title......

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

YES!!!!………..Another scrub safety outta here!!!!!!

They are really cleaning out the no play making scrubs off the roster. Thank you Jerry for firing Garrett and giving us MM.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah he basically said what it was. Never even got a chance. They were gonna do this with Donovan Wilson too. A shame......

LOL...……..If you cant beat out the horrid Heath then what chance do you have in the NFL? And he got his big shot last year when Heath was out for what...…...3-5 games? What did the Frazier the scrub do?

Good riddance!!!!

I wanted to see more Wilson anyway.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Won't shock me if he ends up being solid in Miami. He was in kris's doghouse for some reason.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL...……..If you cant beat out the horrid Heath then what chance do you have in the NFL? And he got his big shot last year when Heath was out for what...…...3-5 games? What did the Frazier the scrub do?

Good riddance!!!!

I wanted to see more Wilson anyway.
Man Heath was my playing regardless. They liked him and he could play special teams. Let’s don’t kid ourselves. Hell Wilson couldn’t even get on the field last year for the same reason..

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Man Heath was my playing regardless. They liked him and he could play special teams. Let’s don’t kid ourselves. Hell Wilson couldn’t even get on the field last year for the same reason..
Honestly Wilson has some cult following for a guy that has done nothing

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Are you really bragging about a Garrett and Marinelli decision?

How quickly did MM get rid of these scrubs? Garrett was in love with some of these clowns.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So that was sarcasm?
I’m not sure what you are even talking about. You said Frazier couldn’t beat our Heath as if that’s some indicator he couldn’t play. My point is this organization liked Heath and no matter how good he was he was always going to be behind Heath because of the blind faith in him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m not sure what you are even talking about. You said Frazier couldn’t beat our Heath as if that’s some indicator he couldn’t play. My point is this organization liked Heath and no matter how good he was he was always going to be behind Heath because of the blind faith in him.

You are making wild assumptions and somehow coming out that Frazier good. Despite the fact that he actually started this year during Heaths injury and looked as bad as Heath.

Sorry, he actually looked slightly better than Heath. Which isn't saying anything.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are making wild assumptions and somehow coming out that Frazier good. Despite the fact that he actually started this year during Heaths injury and looked as bad as Heath.

Sorry, he actually looked slightly better than Heath. Which isn't saying anything.
Ok I’m not gonna argue about the silliness of player development that went on here from this coaching staff. If you didn’t see it then I can’t help you see it.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I think that if Woods starts, it's at strong safety. I think he's competing there with Wilson, and I think that ideally, the Cowboys would like Wilson to win the job.
Do you see Wilson's best position as a SS or FS?

Glad K'avon got another gig, he's a good dude and on the field it seems he was slighted playing time.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you see Wilson's best position as a SS or FS?

Glad K'avon got another gig, he's a good dude and on the field it seems he was slighted playing time.

I'd say SS for Wilson.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Even when Heath was out for games 10, 12, 13, Wilson got 1 defensive snap total.

Our coaches were playing for their jobs, and losing. They weren't in the business of developing players for the future. And Garrett notoriously feels more comfortable playing vets.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

They didn't like Heath that much. Chose Woods to play FS over Heath. Heath got SS, which he was relatively ill-suited for.