KC vs Houston Game Thread

JayFord

Reaction score
I’m always amazed by the piss poor tackling in the NFL. Do coaches just not teach to wrap up with both arms and bury your helmet in their numbers? Serious question.

If I was a coach and saw this one shoulder bs I would bench the dude for a series.

i dont think they teach tackling I honestly think they assume you know it

that and getting fined for excessive contact

if i were a coach though id do exactly what you said that one shoulder crap would get you a one way ticket to the bench.....wrap up and drive him to the ground

aria

Reaction score
I may be grabbing my ankles on my first half bet that KC would be leading. Thought about doubling down because the odds are much better now but it doesn’t look like KC can stop Houston.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Bill O'Brien caught a lot of grief. I think what he did was smart.

I would always take 3 or 4 really good weapons over 1 great one. Its the philosophy that always seems to work.

It's not about that. It's about what he GOT for the best receiver in football.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Bill O'Brien caught a lot of grief. I think what he did was smart.

I would always take 3 or 4 really good weapons over 1 great one. Its the philosophy that always seems to work.

I think it was less about the trading him, as it was about the return he got. Regardless of how well David Johnson plays, he was a RB that was on the out in ARZ, and they basically traded hopkins for him. If they had gotten a higher draft pick, or more picks it wouldn't have been so blasted.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol Collinsworth is such a moron.

David Johnson is a good player.. He just can’t stay healthy.. But he’s such s front runner analyst that he is already acting like giving away Hopkins was a smart move because David Johnson made a good run.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I’m always amazed by the piss poor tackling in the NFL. Do coaches just not teach to wrap up with both arms and bury your helmet in their numbers? Serious question.

If I was a coach and saw this one shoulder bs I would bench the dude for a series.
It gets worse every year due to limited padded practices

MikeB80

Reaction score
It's not about that. It's about what he GOT for the best receiver in football.

He got out from under having to pay a fortune to one player in a year where he had to pay his quarterback.

and again none of the top #1 wr in the league have championships. Its always the group of good wr who produce.

This is why I was so against paying Cooper. Throw in coopers injury history and odd lack of production on the road and he was screaming not to be resigned.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Lol Collinsworth is such a moron.

David Johnson is a good player.. He just can’t stay healthy.. But he’s such s front runner analyst that he is already acting like giving away Hopkins was a smart move because David Johnson made a good run.

CTE has officially crept into the Collingworth house....:eek:

texbumthelife

Reaction score
i dont think they teach tackling I honestly think they assume you know it

that and getting fined for excessive contact

if i were a coach though id do exactly what you said that one shoulder crap would get you a one way ticket to the bench.....wrap up and drive him to the ground

You might even get flagged for driving them into the ground.