KC vs Houston Game Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mahomes demonstrating that even the great ones are going to need some time to settle in this season.

It's one thing to play no preseason games, but there weren't even scrimmages against other teams.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Sunday night's game thread is going to be a hoot.

Folks seem to expect offenses to be clicking right off the bat. It's not going to happen.

MikeB80

Reaction score
mattthieu's yellow gloves keep making me think a flag was thrown.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Mahomes demonstrating that even the great ones are going to need some time to settle in this season.

It's one thing to play no preseason games, but there weren't even scrimmages against other teams.
He was doing this during the SB.

aria

Reaction score
I’m always amazed by the piss poor tackling in the NFL. Do coaches just not teach to wrap up with both arms and bury your helmet in their numbers? Serious question.

If I was a coach and saw this one shoulder bs I would bench the dude for a series.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Is this the longest a game has ever gone without a stat overlay? Are they doing away with that? It's weird. I keep expecting to see it after plays.

As I'm typing they do a David Johnson overlay.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
This is what i have to tell Pap Smear & company about dak lol. Every QB does those things it happens lol
It stands to reason when ~35% of passes are incomplete; there are a ton of inaccurate throws. They aren’t all drops or good defensive plays.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Appears an intentional attempt to discredit the passer. Unfortunately he couldn’t hang on to it.
Mahomes is the best QB come into the league since Brady. Just pointing out to “Papsmear and company” that all QB’s have bad passes from time to time.