KD requests trade from Nets

ghst187

Reaction score
Working to find a trade partner now…lol
Back to OKC? Or does he want to go back to Golden State since they just won a championship again?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Im gonna say Grizzlies end up with him. but who knows. top spots are PHX (but Nets want Booker lol not happening) and MIA.

i wish my bulls would get him but realistically i don’t think they can offer a better deal than these other teams. yeah maybe Lavine? but i doubt lavine wants to go to Nets without KD and Kyrie there. seems something hard to pull off for Chicago.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How much does he left. He was a big reason they got swept. I think right now you are buy 2022 Durant at a 2019 Durant price

ghst187

Reaction score
How much does he left. He was a big reason they got swept. I think right now you are buy 2022 Durant at a 2019 Durant price

RIP to the Brooklyn Nets Dynasty (2019-2022) 0 rings 1 Offseason Chanpionship 1 Playoff Series win And 1 foot on the line

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Buncha little Nancyboys. "I don't like it here, trade me."

Not a one of these little wimps have the toughness of Ruprect.
In his defense, the 2022/23 Nets have the potential to be one of the most dysfunctional teams ever

Hardline

Reaction score
He should come back to Texas and play with Luka and the Mavs.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Givin the Stepien Rule, you are going to be paying for him after he is relevant. I think the 2022/23 Kevin Durant could be alot like the 2021/22 Harden

I don’t know man. Barring injury, I see Durant having at least 2-3 more top tier seasons.

It’s not a hot take but I think the team you’ll see having buyer’s remorse is the Knicks with Brunson in year 2 or 3 of his contract.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t know man. Barring injury, I see Durant having at least 2-3 more top tier seasons.

It’s not a hot take but I think the team you’ll see having buyer’s remorse is the Knicks with Brunson in year 2 or 3 of his contract.
Ya, its really a bad comtract. He is a very good player for what he is, but he isn't going to be a 22ppg guy on a decent team. The plus side for them is the salary is descending

ghst187

Reaction score
Nothing new. This is the guy that said he wanted to drink Scarlet Johanson's bath water when he was in OKC

yeah but a lot of guys say that, that’s not that weird, not that many refer to themselves as a “god”

ghst187

Reaction score
You’re speaking to a god, so a little respect please….

(That wasn’t weird or unusual?)