Twitter: Keanu Neal status for Monday night in question

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Sure ! Jerry can enforce “ workplace “ rules and be done with it . But not :rolleyes:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

wxZsVNK.jpeg

Has anyone seen this guy anywhere near our players lately?

His nose looks real suspicious ..

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Last week many were freaking out at Steele starting for Collins and Parsons starting for Lawrence. Two stars were born.

This week it is Neal out.

Time for Cox to shine. Or maybe Kearse at that light LB position. Maybe Hooker or maybe Donovan Wilson at that position.

An opportunity for someone to step up and make a name for themselves. Looking forward to what happens.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
So this tells me if his exposure was today he will not play.. If his exposure was earlier he has a chance.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Last week many were freaking out at Steele starting for Collins and Parsons starting for Lawrence. Two stars were born.

This week it is Neal out.

Time for Cox to shine. Or maybe Kearse at that light LB position. Maybe Hooker or maybe Donovan Wilson at that position.

An opportunity for someone to step up and make a name for themselves. Looking forward to what happens.

Would be awesome if Cox got some snaps and played well. But I'd imagine they will just lean more on Jaylon/LVE

glimmerman

Reaction score
Omg. Put these players up for the week after a game. Did he go out somewhere.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Based on the wording of the tweets, seems he was exposed and probably in the middle of the shot protocol. The team still has to treat him as if he's unvaccinated.

blueblood70

Reaction score

we cant win c19 is taking valued player weekly now..those that wanted to outright cut and eat JS deal , this is what you cant last week moving parsons around is why you cant.;.JS9 is still needed this season..maybe Cox get shot as well.

17 games injuries' and c19 says you keep guys like JS9..