Keep losing and still the most valuable franchise

Blue64

Reaction score
I’ll say this about Jerrah, he knows how to market this team and brand so that they remain on top of the heap.

Not the Pats or chiefs or others who have all won recently but the Cowboys who haven’t won anything since 95!

I’ll say this again so all of you can understand… old JJ doesn’t give a damn about his teams win or less record, all he cares about is being number 1 most valuable franchise.

You a real fan? Like me or others? Then stop supporting this team, stop buying tickets and merchandise and listening to the hype.

You’ll feel better, watch from a distance…

Believe me if the cowboys were knocked off that number 1 perch… Jerry would move mountains to make this team relevant again, real change would happen.

That is what is relevant to the FO…

Too bad that so many of you don’t realize this

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry hasn't done jack ....... it easy money ........ even the most upset Cowboy fan is still here and still watching.

If anything his stupid arse is the one pushing fans away.

rambo2

Reaction score
I’ll say this about Jerrah, he knows how to market this team and brand so that they remain on top of the heap.

Not the Pats or chiefs or others who have all won recently but the Cowboys who haven’t won anything since 95!

I’ll say this again so all of you can understand… old JJ doesn’t give a damn about his teams win or less record, all he cares about is being number 1 most valuable franchise.

You a real fan? Like me or others? Then stop supporting this team, stop buying tickets and merchandise and listening to the hype.

Believe me if the cowboys were knocked off that number 1 perch… Jerry would move mountains to make this team relevant again, real change would happen.

How many teams have won more games than they have over the last 3 years? There are 31 other teams. How many of the 31 have won more games over the last 3 years?

Blue64

Reaction score
How many teams have won more games than they have over the last 3 years? There are 31 other teams. How many of the 31 have won more games over the last 3 years?
Ok so pin your hat on that and live with the 1st round playoff exit

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I don't believe anyone who says he doesn't want to win. Winning brings new bandwagon fans. Those fans have to buy merchandise to show their fandom. Jerseys, hats, stickers. All more money in his pocket. He is also a fan of the team at his heart. He wants to win as badly as we all do. He has his own ideas about what would help this team and what's best. The only difference is he can actually influence the team whereas we just sit and hope. One thing is clear, he doesn't share some fans opinions that he is the only thing holding this franchise back.

Also, the NFL shares revenue so if even if all the Cowboys fans left he's still making more than all of us combined will make in our lifetimes.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I'm glad you are satisfied with regular season "success". I am not, I want playoff wins, SB appearances.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
she-said-the-thing-he-said-the-thing.gif

rambo2

Reaction score
I'm glad you are satisfied with regular season "success". I am not, I want playoff wins, SB appearances.
I think that only 1 of the 31 other teams has won more games over the 3 year period. No, I'm not satisfied but I'm not ignorant and I'm not a crybaby.

rambo2

Reaction score
Ok so pin your hat on that and live with the 1st round playoff exit
You said they don't care about win and loss record. You did say that didn't you? I think that only 1 team has won more games over the last 3 years. They also won a playoff game year before last, so it isn't always in the 1st round. They have been bad in the playoffs, but you don't have to say things that aren't true. You can cry if you want too, but it is a long season and other teams have problems too.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I think that only 1 of the 31 other teams has won more games over the 3 year period. No, I'm not satisfied but I'm not ignorant and I'm not a crybaby.
Congrats on doing math, errrrr.... reading an article somewhere. I am not ignorant, nor am I a crybaby. I do however expect more from the team than they are delivering.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

We have the dumbest fan base in the entire league, we could be 0-17 and the Cowboys would still be the most valuable sports franchise in the world.

conner01

Reaction score
One has nothing to do with the other really. The value of a team isn’t about how good a team but what the team and all it asserts are worth. Jerry’s stadium deal alone is worth billions, if the cowboys were up for sale tomorrow bidding would start at 10 billion and go up.

ArtClink

Reaction score

The only reason is that Jerry didnt buy the Browns or the Jags, he bought the most indestructible sports franchise of all time.