Keep losing and still the most valuable franchise

triplets_93

Reaction score
I’ll say this about Jerrah, he knows how to market this team and brand so that they remain on top of the heap.

Not the Pats or chiefs or others who have all won recently but the Cowboys who haven’t won anything since 95!

I’ll say this again so all of you can understand… old JJ doesn’t give a damn about his teams win or less record, all he cares about is being number 1 most valuable franchise.

You a real fan? Like me or others? Then stop supporting this team, stop buying tickets and merchandise and listening to the hype.

You’ll feel better, watch from a distance…

Believe me if the cowboys were knocked off that number 1 perch… Jerry would move mountains to make this team relevant again, real change would happen.

That is what is relevant to the FO…

Too bad that so many of you don’t realize this
Why Jerry can listen to all the nay-saying....
Jerry sees the daily financials, and sleep like a baby.

Blue64

Reaction score
Jerry hasn't done jack ....... it easy money ........ even the most upset Cowboy fan is still here and still watching.

If anything his stupid arse is the one pushing fans away.
Really? I agree with you on Jerrah hasn’t done anything.

But pushing the fans away… read most of the threads. Everyone has ideas on how to fix this team, when the problem is aside from team woes… the fans!
The fans keep interest in this team and line Jerry’s pockets with gold
The fans have made this team the most valuable franchise…
The fans are upset and the media caters to the cowboys and every story Jerry puts on their lips.

Take the fans out of the equation and this team will get knocked off the number 1 spot…

Then Jerry will take note and rebuild this franchise, otherwise when the money is flowing… why bother and destroy a good thing

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I’ll say this about Jerrah, he knows how to market this team and brand so that they remain on top of the heap.

Not the Pats or chiefs or others who have all won recently but the Cowboys who haven’t won anything since 95!

I’ll say this again so all of you can understand… old JJ doesn’t give a damn about his teams win or less record, all he cares about is being number 1 most valuable franchise.

You a real fan? Like me or others? Then stop supporting this team, stop buying tickets and merchandise and listening to the hype.

Believe me if the cowboys were knocked off that number 1 perch… Jerry would move mountains to make this team relevant again, real change would happen.

Boycotting Cowboys merch is what other NFL team fans do. It's not what real Cowboys fans do. How you use your dollars is your business but let's just tell the truth. You are no longer a Cowboys fan when you stop supporting the team with your dollars, stop going to their games, and encourage others to do the same. You are effectively a wolf in sheep's clothing but now you don't want to wear the sheep's clothing. No, thank you, turncoat. I will not participate in your treason to the Star. Win, Lose, or Tie, I am true blue to the Cowboys until I die!

stinkface

Reaction score
Let them finish with a 6 and 11 record and watch that value drop. Folks, it is always about money. Nothing but. Cowboys are only relevant when they are in the playoff mix.

Blue64

Reaction score
Boycotting Cowboys merch is what other NFL team fans do. It's not what real Cowboys fans do. How you use your dollars is your business but let's just tell the truth. You are no longer a Cowboys fan when you stop supporting the team with your dollars, stop going to their games, and encourage others to do the same. You are effectively a wolf in sheep's clothing but now you don't want to wear the sheep's clothing. No, thank you, turncoat. I will not participate in your treason to the Star. Win, Lose, or Tie, I am true blue to the Cowboys until I die!
Then true fan… you will never see them win another championship. Unfortunately, it takes a wolf to walk among the sheep before the sheephearder makes a change to protect the investment.

So you go on, buy your merch and wear it proudly after a resounding loss. ( even though I bet you don’t )

True fans… are willing to realize the only way to effect changes is hitting Jerry where it hurts…

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Then true fan… you will never see them win another championship. Unfortunately, it takes a wolf to walk among the sheep before the sheephearder makes a change to protect the investment.

So you go on, buy your merch and wear it proudly after a resounding loss. ( even though I bet you don’t )

True fans… are willing to realize the only way to effect changes is hitting Jerry where it hurts…
You are so messed up in your thinking. You're no "Sheppard" among the flock, you are a cancer.

diamonddelts

Reaction score

Amen.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
This is outright scary. Jerry loves you.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
:facepalm: That won't get rid of the Joneses. They have far too much support. You're just fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
They only have support because people keep handing their money over to them. The Cowboys are a business. Stop funding it if the business has horrible management.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
They only have support because people keep handing their money over to them. The Cowboys are a business. Stop funding it if the business has horrible management.
Don't tell me or anyone else how to spend our money. I'm invested in the Cowboys and see a profit every year. It is a business and business is good!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Don't tell me or anyone else how to spend our money. I'm invested in the Cowboys and see a profit every year. It is a business and business is good!
Well that explains a lot Joe, we never knew that you had your very own Cowboys Merchandise Store, good for you Joe.