Kellen “Wunderkind” Moore

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
dude let it go theres like 6 threads just like this and all are WRONG..hes not the soon to be HC here

hes not ready hes green hes just feeling his way through the OC position. Maybe 2023 but no ones firing MM over season like this so he stays as oc in 2022 or leaves im sure jerry can sweeten the poit make him more rich add asst HC to his title and lets see how 22 goes..

again MM has done great job so far this year and hes being fired LMAO you all are flat out insane..

if he chooses to walk vs be patient guess what he cant take our weapons.

try putting a team together like this where you go to be HC and OC play caller for the first time and then be responsible for building a team and expected to have an offsne just like this LMAO..good luck..

what i do know is MM can call games hes an offensive HC and has called the plays for all his teams until he came here..dont think for minute alot of this playbook has been merged with his own and he can run this offense full of weapons if KM decides to leave.

i doubt that happens but make no mistake MM is an OC by nature and can call plays form his playbook, you know this one..this is a collaboration not one man show..2019 KM sure didn't look like this in 2020 doesnt count but what different from 2019 ????

MIKE McCarthy
Exactly. You have to put a group of coaches together. It’s not just one guy. I don’t know why people don’t get that. Mike has a report he has a following