Kellen Moore era has begun

Cebrin

Reaction score
He's easily better than Cassel. He's not Romo, but I'm impressed, nevertheless. His picks were typical 1st gamer stuff, not seeing the safety over the top. That's fixable. His accuracy is beautiful, as well as his field vision. I still think he's nothing more than a viable back up, and Manziel (haters go ahead and comment) is a must go after in the offseason. I loved what I saw though, and stoked that they put him in the game, because I love Kellen. I hope he proves me wrong, entirely.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Just saw Ben Roethlisberger pickup a ticktack flag after a Denver defender barely tapped Ben's head.

meanwhile:

Moore takes 2 shots to the on his first INT..no flag. I guess he's not old enough to get that call.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
The Kellen Moore era has begun.

I know the numbers don't look great. He made a couple bad INTs....Locking onto WRs... But for the first time all season...(Including when Romo was healthy)...the offense looked capable of moving the football.

Considering he had limited snaps during the week....Moore made quick decisions. Knew where to go w/ the football.

And maybe most importantly...gave the team a spark....and hope.

I can't see anything but positives going forward. Give Kellen this week to learn from his mistakes....and he will. All things considered....He probably got maybe 30 snaps during the week to get ready...which is nothing. Not bad for a guy getting his first NFL action against a playoff contender that was desperate for a win.

Haters are gonna hate.

But he inspired the team tonight. And for those that can't see that he has the "IT" factor just don't understand football.

Offense looked better with Moore. The numbers yeah they don't look good but I'm not worried about it. I don't expect to see those numbers if he's our starter the last 2 games. Yes I agree he's got that "IT" factor. He had control of the huddle.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Just wait....You haven't seen anything yet. Gonna laugh when they actually start to work the offense to his strengths...and give him a weeks worth of #1 reps.

That's funny, when has this staff ever made adjustments

DandyDon52

Reaction score
No offense, but Wilson has much more talent than Moore.

Look, I get that people like this kid and want to root for him. That's fine. But let's not all buy ticket to Stupid Town just yet.

Well I didnt say he was as good as wilson, I said people also bashed wilson for his size arm strength passing ability etc.
Same thing for moore only we have only seen a partial game with moore.

2 more games would give us all a better picture of what he can or cant do.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Just saw Ben Roethlisberger pickup a ticktack flag after a Denver defender barely tapped Ben's head.

meanwhile:

Moore takes 2 shots to the on his first INT..no flag. I guess he's not old enough to get that call.

Jerry says we are not playing good enough to get calls............so stop your crying.:laugh:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Are you suggesting this group doesnt instill the utmost confidence?

EP-305039881.jpg&q=80&MaxW=550&MaxH=400&RCRadius=5

It is the three stooges !!
Fans are excited about the draft already, but these are the guys doing the picking lol !
Just imagine in 20 years or so that kid ....name? will be running the team and JG will
still be HC in training!