RELEASED Kellen Moore Has been Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyrules

Reaction score
photofunky.gif
hahahah! Got to be a like for that one!!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I never understood why he was employed. They could have hired a wet rag..and it would have been more useful and cheaper to boot.

Actually, he was more of a QB's coach than an actual backup QB. That's why they kept him around. At this point it's obvious Dak knows this offense well enough to not need Moore as a sideline sounding board anymore.

Having said that, I think under the new CBA Moore is still practice squad eligible. If he comes back there tomorrow this forum may explode.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Must be JJ's call since he has a very strong distaste for canned beef stew. Sorry this was really weak. Having a long day and this is all I could come up with. No MOORE jokes from me.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS292JOHodPPcCKbITsJ3Oh7Ql1IknNEWrkbK60gmBgPPUh3kC2w

Eh.. I've got low standards, I'll give it a like!
:thumbup:

haleyrules

Reaction score
Actually, he was more of a QB's coach than an actual backup QB. That's why they kept him around. At this point it's obvious Dak knows this offense well enough to not need Moore as a sideline sounding board anymore.

Having said that, I think under the new CBA Moore is still practice squad eligible. If he comes back there tomorrow this forum may explode.
True. Sanchez could have done the same job with some real experience. He will be back. I have nothing against him as a assistant coach.. not wasting a roster post. Moore could have a role..maybe. Seems like a choirboy though. Give me some hardnosed football people...especially on the Defensive side.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
True. Sanchez could have done the same job with some real experience. He will be back. I have nothing against him as a assistant coach.. not wasting a roster post. Moore could have a role..maybe. Seems like a choirboy though. Give me some hardnosed football people...especially on the Defensive side.

Another big benefit of this move is a lot more practice reps for Cooper Rush. A superior talent that can now get the work he needs in the event (heaven forbid) he's needed to play.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Amen. Most useless backup since..well..Garrett.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
How true! Jason was a lifelong backup q.b. and when (what I thought would be his)moment to step up and take command of the starting position,,,he shucked his shoulder pads and jock strap so fast ,making good his escape thru retirement before the dust of his gear hitting the ground had settled,,, man, I remember laughing out loud when he pulled thato_O
:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.