Twitter: Kellen Moore has "high interest" in Boise State job

mathew1184

Reaction score
If BS offers KM the job.......He ain’t sticking around here.....he’s long gone. Give me 1good reason KM would not take the BS job if offered to him..........I couldn’t think of one either. Dream Job. NO WAY he chooses Dallas over BS if given the choice. JJ can stack $100 bills as high as he wants but it won’t keep KM. Because this choice between Dallas & BS Won’t be about money fo KM.
They have no Athletic Director and are in a horrible conference? Harsen was angry about being stuck in the MWC and BSU's ability to grow as a football program.

If Kellen wants it, more power to him. The most boise state can probably afford to give him is about 2 million a year. Harson was at 1.7m.

Motorola

Reaction score
They have no Athletic Director and are in a horrible conference? Harsen was angry about being stuck in the MWC and BSU's ability to grow as a football program.

If Kellen wants it, more power to him. The most boise state can probably afford to give him is about 2 million a year. Harson was at 1.7m.
Hey, if Moore goes back to his alma mater...his former boss could become a Broncos booster....then get him the resources so Boise St. can step up and play with the big boys.

aria

Reaction score
I don’t see it that way. If I was Kellen Moore and I had the chance to be HC at a great program like Boise State, I would do it. Boise is a really good program. They can recruit the West coast well and have been a good starting platform for rising young coaches like Chris Peterson.

KM’s only 33. He’s not ready to be a HC in the NFL. (That wouldn’t stop Jerry from naming him as a HC of course) But also, if he does well at Boise, his NFL experience would allow to come back in the league as an experienced coach at both levels. It would be a great move for Moore’s long term career.
Not to mention several college coaches make more than NFL coaches, a lot of teams play in front of more fans than NFL teams. Recruiting could be a pain but it also gives a coach more control over their roster.

aria

Reaction score
If MM takes over play calling I will be horrified. I was never impressed with him calling plays in GB and had a strong suspicion that he was the beneficiary of having one of the best QB’s of all time on his roster and the Packers have greatly improved since he’s left.

He’s also already made several questionable/poor decisions as HC and with calling offensive plays he’ll have that much more on his plate (which I’m sure he’s thrilled about :lmao2:).

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I have no problem with Kellen Moore leaving for Boise, I've seen enough of his play calling, it's not much different than Garrett's.....Time for McCarthy to take the reigns calling this offense..