Kellen Moore is absolutely dialed in

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Moore is going to be the next HC of the Dallas Cowboys. Don't think for minute that JJ hasn't noticed MM and his weekly bone head decisions that's going to cost the Boys a game or two.
I agree KM will be our next coach after MM but I don't see MM leaving next season. KM will hang in there as OC with idea that he's got the HC job on lock in 2023 or 24.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Let's see, Panthers gave up an average of 10 pts a game in their 3-0 start. Cowboys put up over triple that.

Panthers gave up an average of 45 yards rushing in their 3-0 start. Cowboys put up 245.

Guess we know now that Carolina isn't as good as they appeared in their first 3 games.

But that's typical of the NFL, there are always teams that over evaluated early, and under evaluated early. Panthers may yet turn out to be a top team, it's early, and the Cowboys may see them again...
We are being way undervalued by everyone. We are playing hungry with a chip on our shoulder. I love it. We haven't even hit our stride yet. We beat a very physical team yesterday. That was most impressive the way we ran on them. That was stunning. Our oline may be much better than we first thought. Connor williams had a great game. Steele held up yet again.

Reactions: BAT

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
We are being way undervalued by everyone. We are playing hungry with a chip on our shoulder. I love it. We haven't even hit our stride yet. We beat a very physical team yesterday. That was most impressive the way we ran on them. That was stunning. Our oline may be much better than we first thought. Connor williams had a great game. Steele held up yet again.

Defense gave up 28 pts to the McCaffery-less Panthers. Defense blew at least a couple of coverages. Panthers ran for 113 yards, not a huge total but it's still too high. The o-line is pretty good at run blocking but need improvement on pass blocking. Though it's not bad.

Really I think the Cowboys are evaluated pretty much correctly, overall, they are a good team, no doubt about that...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
For now he is. Still not getting too excited because once you do, is when this franchise chokes.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Defense gave up 28 pts to the McCaffery-less Panthers. Defense blew at least a couple of coverages. Panthers ran for 113 yards, not a huge total but it's still too high. The o-line is pretty good at run blocking but need improvement on pass blocking. Though it's not bad.

Really I think the Cowboys are evaluated pretty much correctly, overall, they are a good team, no doubt about that...
2 of those scores were in prevent. Garbage time. Yeah I would like the run d 2 be better. When Gallimore and Dlaw comes back I think it will be.The interior DOES need to be better.

CWR

Reaction score
Guys, what about Kearse! That dude has surprised me. We found a dawg! He makes plays.

Yes that's a big strong safety back there and he's making alot of plays. He's one I really wished we signed for more than 1 year. He is also one who may accept a decent deal now, before the season is over. He doesn't have the pedigree of Hooker or Kazee so it might be doable.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I just don't see a head coach when I see him but he will be given a shot by someone at some point. Then he'll get fired and go back to being a OC somewhere.
Exactly . . . why not stay here and learn . . . with all these weapons He will look like a genius no matter what he does

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Exactly . . . why not stay here and learn . . . with all these weapons He will look like a genius no matter what he does

Of course if things "go South", Moore will likely be the fall guy, while MM stays as head coach....

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Our Dallas Cowboys are 3-1. A reminder that we are a horrendous PI call away from being undefeated & regarded as the best team in the NFC.
Guys, what about Kearse! That dude has surprised me. We found a dawg! He makes plays.
Lol. The entire team is. The REAL fanbase is in pure disbelief.

Aven8

Reaction score
Only thing I’m worried about is him taking interviews during SB week. ;)

Proof

Reaction score

that play in the redzone where zeke hit the pile and kept his legs churning and the line converged and pushed him like 6 more yards was just what i want to see.

Rayman70

Reaction score
that play in the redzone where zeke hit the pile and kept his legs churning and the line converged and pushed him like 6 more yards was just what i want to see.
agree. I like when Steele drove his man 10 yards off the ball when Zeke had that huge run. He mauled his man all day. I think Steele had 2 bad plays all day. Great find. Collins who?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Collins is a holding call magnet. Great mauler but a liability at times in passing.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hw many holding calls has Steele had guys? Maybe 1 all year? Man I am really shocked how this guy has worked to get better!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
But, (there's always a "but") the team eased up prematurely to let the Panthers make it close. That third-quarter explosion was nearly followed by a fourth-quarter implosion. The team has long used “Finish” as one of its mantras. The coaching staff has something to focus on as a new week starts. Too much of a nail biter a the end when in fact Dallas was up by 22.