Kellen Moore is absolutely dialed in

Rayman70

Reaction score
But, (there's always a "but") the team eased up prematurely to let the Panthers make it close. That third-quarter explosion was nearly followed by a fourth-quarter implosion. The team has long used “Finish” as one of its mantras. The coaching staff has something to focus on as a new week starts. Too much of a nail biter a the end when in fact Dallas was up by 22.
we took our foot off the gas. I bet ya we never do that again. CHOKE THEM OUT as Zeke said..

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Jerry needs to set Moore up with whatever deal McDaniels has in New England. If he’s already this good, his ceiling is much higher than I expected. Not only has his play calling been phenomenal, but play design has been so good this season. He’s getting guys in space with very subtle misdirection on almost every play.

Redline360

Reaction score
As long as he keeps this up were all be happy.

Balanced offense keeping defenses guessing all game. Please please please do not go back to the pass happy and vanilla run plays. It doesn't work at all besides gawdy stats

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What is great is how close Moore works with Dak. They seem to be on the same page with each other even when Dak has to make changes at the line. The working relationship is big for a QB and the OC. Maybe that is why Aikman praised Norv Turner as he did.

Rayman70

Reaction score
What is great is how close Moore works with Dak. They seem to be on the same page with each other even when Dak has to make changes at the line. The working relationship is big for a QB and the OC. Maybe that is why Aikman praised Norv Turner as he did.
NT was a HUGE reason 4 the SB wins.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
NT was a HUGE reason 4 the SB wins.

Yeah Norv played a big part. Thing is when QB makes a change at the line it is not just some random play, the OC know what the check down will be if his QB is getting looks that require the play to be changed to get us out of a bad play and into a play that has a better chance of success.

lk8701

Reaction score
He has taken the best of Jason Garrett’s traditional offense and merged it with McCarthy’s brand of offense from his days in GB beautifully. The result has been an explosive passing attack with the ability to run almost at will, the lack of ability to do the latter being what did MM in in GB.

His play calling is on point and he has defenders’ heads spinning. The Panthers were overrunning plays and filling the wrong gaps all day.

He’s a virtual lock for a HC spot after this year

Should become HC of the Cowboys. They can't have a repeat of the Sean Payton situation. Moore is a stud and McCarthy is a JAG.

Reaction score
But, (there's always a "but") the team eased up prematurely to let the Panthers make it close. That third-quarter explosion was nearly followed by a fourth-quarter implosion. The team has long used “Finish” as one of its mantras. The coaching staff has something to focus on as a new week starts. Too much of a nail biter a the end when in fact Dallas was up by 22.
Agreed. That's my pet peeve as well.

They need to learn to play 60 minutes regardless of the circumstances.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Agreed. That's my pet peeve as well.

They need to learn to play 60 minutes regardless of the circumstances.

I agree but as we say last year not uncommon, how many games did Dallas get out played yet the final score was close.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
When JJ has had enuff of MM Kellen will be the man.
That would be a huge mistake. Like the players, this coaching staff is now complete. No more moving around like he did in the past with Garrett.

Let's hope Jerry learned from that huge mistake.

T-RO

Reaction score
He has taken the best of Jason Garrett’s traditional offense and merged it with McCarthy’s brand of offense from his days in GB beautifully.

With all due respect I don't see Garrett's or McCarthy's DNA in this offense much at all. I don't see either of those guys as creative innovators or risk takers. Moore is both, and in passing games and in run game.

Cmac

Reaction score
Pump the brakes......we already know JJ is going to make KMoore the next HC. JJ will mess this up......again.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He has taken the best of Jason Garrett’s traditional offense and merged it with McCarthy’s brand of offense from his days in GB beautifully. The result has been an explosive passing attack with the ability to run almost at will, the lack of ability to do the latter being what did MM in in GB.

His play calling is on point and he has defenders’ heads spinning. The Panthers were overrunning plays and filling the wrong gaps all day.

He’s a virtual lock for a HC spot after this year

No question.......he's playing chess on a checkerboard. From what hearing/reading so far, he's the hottest assistant coach right now in line for HC position. Hell, Stephen pretty admitted they know he's gone after the season......

Cmac

Reaction score
:huh::huh: you lost me
No problem.....just sayin' when all is going great.....someway, somehow,.......JJ ego will get in the way. If team is going good, there will be no need to dismiss MM for KMoore. Obviously not over JJ dismissing Jimmy.....way back in the '90s.