Video: Kellen Moore 'making strides' Week 7

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think he's got too much Garrett in him. Part of the problem of being groomed in his system. I would have preferred a clean break from the Garrett philosophy. Instead, we're seeing a hybridized version.

That might be too critical of an offense that put up NFL-leading numbers under Dak, I just don't see us creating mismatches through creativity. We're still relying on the receivers for instance to just win their matchups instead of doing like Arizona, for example, did against us and running so much interference at the corner that by the time he sorts through it the receiver has caught the ball and is off to the races.

cannot disagree

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I sincerely hope Andy has improved as much as Kellen seems to believe!

If that's true, he's got a chance. If not, it's a scary thought to consider. :eek:

If the OL gives him four seconds, he'll be fine. If it's two, he's a dead man.

i remember back in 2014...our O line youngest and best in NFL....and a few times Fox did slow motion replay of Romo having 8-10 seconds to pass....it was total clinic on pass protect

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
another chatter in my opinion correctly stated that we have a combination of poor players and poor coaching...for me i point at MM...because he ok'd Nolan attempting to install a brand new defense and new scheme with very little time

to install and practice it effectively....now players are both confused and discouraged along with below average talent.....this is on MM..because no wisdom attempting this change on defense with all the unique variables this year.\

now they are scrambling and some players not hustling or some players trying to do too much and missing assignments and others are over thinking and not reacting..this year is the year for cowboy implosion....now with all these

odds against us can we rebound somehow some way?
Depends on your expectations to me.

Rebounding from poor play?

Not sure that is possible. The injuries have decimated us.

Even if we get everybody back..we are reduced to being spoilers at best.

Rebound from the poor player evaluations?

Signing McCoy and Haha Clinton Dix was complete failure. Poe is also a wash. These were supposed to be our big players to lead the defense.

Aldon Smith has proven worthwhile but he will be leaving for more money after 2020. So that talent is strictly rental and not a part of the long term answers.

Gregory is very questionable as he has a horrible track record and he has lost 3 years of his best play waiting for suspensions to end.

Lee is done after this year. Tank is close to a release if he does not get some QB pressure the rest of the year.

Our CBs contracts are up after 2020 and our safeties are X Woods and who?

Wolf Hunter cannot be relied on to play regularly. He has done nothing but ride a bike now for two seasons.

Zeke has been the most shocking of all. I realize the OL is radically changed. But his fumbles have lead directly to at least 2 loses out of the first 5 games.

His rookie year he started out fumbling and had to carry around a football everywhere he went until it stopped. Time to issue some 'Dukes to #21' and stop the bleeding.

Recover? First the coaches must regain the teams attention from its issues. Then both sides of the ball need to establish identities that are on a par with the upper half of the league.

Right now..we are cellar lurkers with diddly for anything but massive problems once on the field.

I have no clue about where we are going or who is going to lead us.

Do you?

:huh:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Depends on your expectations to me.

Rebounding from poor play?

Not sure that is possible. The injuries have decimated us.

Even if we get everybody back..we are reduced to being spoilers at best.

Rebound from the poor player evaluations?

Signing McCoy and Haha Clinton Dix was complete failure. Poe is also a wash. These were supposed to be our big players to lead the defense.

Aldon Smith has proven worthwhile but he will be leaving for more money after 2020. So that talent is strictly rental and not a part of the long term answers.

Gregory is very questionable as he has a horrible track record and he has lost 3 years of his best play waiting for suspensions to end.

Lee is done after this year. Tank is close to a release if he does not get some QB pressure the rest of the year.

Our CBs contracts are up after 2020 and our safeties are X Woods and who?

Wolf Hunter cannot be relied on to play regularly. He has done nothing but ride a bike now for two seasons.

Zeke has been the most shocking of all. I realize the OL is radically changed. But his fumbles have lead directly to at least 2 loses out of the first 5 games.

His rookie year he started out fumbling and had to carry around a football everywhere he went until it stopped. Time to issue some 'Dukes to #21' and stop the bleeding.

Recover? First the coaches must regain the teams attention from its issues. Then both sides of the ball need to establish identities that are on a par with the upper half of the league.

Right now..we are cellar lurkers with diddly for anything but massive problems once on the field.

I have no clue about where we are going or who is going to lead us.

Do you?

:huh:

Dang Red--- cannot disagree at all with your assessment but it does paint a very bleak picture....when stuff liike this happens you must clean house and start over...that is just the way it is...but Jerry will be a hanger - onner

probably....once the team has lost respect for authority like that..( i heard from reliable source it was not just a couple "anonymous complainers"...but there is widespread loss of respect for coaching authority and trust where

team is being led...on top of it..all the injuries..on top of it...the humiliating losses and fan upheaval....i only know one solution...clean house start over and hope for the best????...but this is Dallas cowboys?..who knows???

my advice---Stay Tuned Cowboy Nation ( and keep a barf basket close by )

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Dang Red--- cannot disagree at all with your assessment but it does paint a very bleak picture....when stuff liike this happens you must clean house and start over...that is just the way it is...but Jerry will be a hanger - onner

probably....once the team has lost respect for authority like that..( i heard from reliable source it was not just a couple "anonymous complainers"...but there is widespread loss of respect for coaching authority and trust where

team is being led...on top of it..all the injuries..on top of it...the humiliating losses and fan upheaval....i only know one solution...clean house start over and hope for the best????...but this is Dallas cowboys?..who knows???

my advice---Stay Tuned Cowboy Nation ( and keep a barf basket close by )
Nice of you to stay up all night to post this.

Not sure what else to say.

This team has checked out.

Sunday told us what we all needed to know.

They are not into it.

We waited all off season for this?

Fools this team always makes us look like.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nice of you to stay up all night to post this.

Not sure what else to say.

This team has checked out.

Sunday told us what we all needed to know.

They are not into it.

We waited all off season for this?

Fools this team always makes us look like.

Red-- you said it....this team makes us fans look like total fools.......we have to wait until Jerry dies and we may have to wait for Stephen to die too...but i will be dead before that happens.....my epitath on tombstone will read " was tortured to death by the Silver and Blue

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Kellen is just another example of Jerry trying to look smarter than everyone else.

Jerry: Hey you guy who held a clip board for a while.

Kellen: Who me?

Jerry: Yeah you congratulations son you are the new OC.

Kellen: Sure OK.