big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Cmac

Reaction score
That will tell me all.......Jerry can't wait to elevate "OC Guru".

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Barkley is gong to be a beast and if Philly offense takes off and they make a deep run. How would everyone feel about Moore coming back as head coach.
Sign me up....let him cook. Get the back stabbing McCarthy out of the way. The only reason why it didn't work here the first time....too many chefs in the kitchen....you can't have a playbook by committee. That was McCarthy's shoddy influence.

Aven8

Reaction score
I poured holy water on my screen after reading this.

The words are still there though.

That confirms it.

The thought is satanic.
I was at the game last week with a dominant Saints fans crowd. Sounded like Balty represented as well watching the game. Is that true?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Barkley is gong to be a beast and if Philly offense takes off and they make a deep run. How would everyone feel about Moore coming back as head coach.
Philly has maintained a top OL and have been running the ball successfully for about 5 years. Adding a great RB in Barkley only enhances that. Moore aint proving anything.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
That would be galactically stupid.

Besides, Zimmer will be the next HC because that would be an even more stupid decision. Jerry is compelled to make these stupid moves because he is caught up in the same contrarian mindset with the fans that he had with Jimmy in 1993.

John813

Reaction score
Bring back Campo too at DC next year while we are getting the boys back together.

Garrett at OC as well lol