Kellen Moore next HC

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I assume you were talking about last season. Moore is no longer in SD, but in Philly.
Oh snap. Thank you. No I was talking about this year. My mistake. How is his offense doing in Philthy? I know Barkley is having a good year. I don't pay much attention to any team other than our Cowboys.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Ugh, if Philly does really well, i could absolutely see Jerry doing this. Ugh. oh god, it's already happening in my head

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Our position in terms of assigning another HC in the future remains a question that has yet to be answered. I doubt our situation with our current front office being what it can't be totally resolved, but with better coaching, it can be improved upon. A young coach with a good background might prove to be the answer, in due time. For now, however, the present must be dealt with smartly, with a keen look to the future.

75boyz

Reaction score
Well,
it would perfectly complete Jerry's Football guy coaching legacy. I mean, only Jerry would have allowed an unqualified Garrett to remain for a decade.
Moore would be Jerry's 2nd attempt at proving just how much a real football guy he really is.
I think he once referred to Moore as our McVay when Moore was with us.

And Jerry can hang his hat on how he was the one to promote Moore and give him his start in coaching.

Yeah, I could see Jerry doing that.
And I think Dak and Moore may still be friends so there's that.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
He would definitely be a Top-2 candidate for Jerry. Let's face it, Jerry is not going to take a chance on some former Shanahan assistant who he's not familiar with. It will either be Belichick, some retread former HC, or Kellen.

erod

Reaction score
I think that’s more on the QB and the Eagles having the dumbest HC in the league. Their HC is the biggest reason they aren’t 3-0. And now they have a crapload of injuries.
They're defense shut down New Orleans. That's their strength. Look what the Saints offense did to our defense, and then what they didn't do anything against the Eagles' defense.

This season is over for Dallas.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh snap. Thank you. No I was talking about this year. My mistake. How is his offense doing in Philthy? I know Barkley is having a good year. I don't pay much attention to any team other than our Cowboys.
Honestly, I don't keep up with philly....but other than Barkley, I don't know how their offense is doing. I mean, Barkley is pretty much most of their offense.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
They're defense shut down New Orleans. That's their strength. Look what the Saints offense did to our defense, and then what they didn't do anything against the Eagles' defense.

This season is over for Dallas.
So, having real DT's is good? Someone tell Jerry. Carter and Davis abused their o-line.

leeblair

Reaction score
Barkley is gong to be a beast and if Philly offense takes off and they make a deep run. How would everyone feel about Moore coming back as head coach.
I love Kellen but I am not sure he has the temperament to be a head coach yet.
But he'd be good to have.

exciter

Reaction score
Barkley is gong to be a beast and if Philly offense takes off and they make a deep run. How would everyone feel about Moore coming back as head coach.
Barkley is unlikely to make it through the halfway mark of the season!
Frankly anyone who’s willing to go back to an outside zone run scheme is acceptable right now. Someone from the Shanahan tree would be cherries!