Kellen Moore next HC

btgboys41

Reaction score
He’d be great if they were drafting a qb high in draft, and Jerry got the hell out of the way. Since those are each a snowballs chance, bring on Bill B. I can’t think of another coach in Bill Belichick, that could keep Jerry somewhat from infecting the on the field product once a season starts.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me. Jerry is still trying to recapture the glory years with Norv's offense. Other than Gailey, every OC has run a version of Norv's offense. McCarthy was even forced to keep Moore and let Moore keep his offense. There's not many who still run that outdated offense, so it's either Moore, Marinelli or Garrett.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who you bring in. They've had how many coaches since Jerry let Jimmy walk out the door after back-to-back Superbowl wins? You can't fix stupid and stupid is the owner/GM.
You are 100% correct. Our only hope is that when Jerry is gone, Stephen sells the team. Only then will we have hope once again

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was at the game last week with a dominant Saints fans crowd. Sounded like Balty represented as well watching the game. Is that true?
Ravens fans were EVERYWHERE. My wife and I stayed at the Drury Plaza less than a mile from the stadium. I saw so much purple that I thought I was gonna puke.

That sampling let me know what to expect at the game. Not sure of the percentage but there were a LOT of them. Most were civil but they were loud.

They represented their team really well. They were as loud rooting for Baltimore as we were booing at that nonsense we were watching.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Barkley is gong to be a beast and if Philly offense takes off and they make a deep run. How would everyone feel about Moore coming back as head coach.
IMG-0472.gif

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually, Bill Belichick is a good idea. He could win Dallas the 2004 Super Bowl and reduce the amount of years since the last Super Bowl to 20.

Retro88

Reaction score
I either want someone capable of changing the culture or a shanahan tree oc. Dont bring anyone else in here

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Barkley is gong to be a beast and if Philly offense takes off and they make a deep run. How would everyone feel about Moore coming back as head coach.
Fans couldn’t wait to get rid of him as the OC. He didn’t do much with the Chargers last season but now that Barkley is running well we should hire Kellen Moore as the next head coach? :rolleyes: