Twitter: Kellen Moore on head coach talk

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree
Not taking Boise job was a huge sign
He probably knows there is 3 years left on MM contract and he probably knows who’s likely to replace him

I’d love to see the three parties sit down and discuss a succession plan.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Always take the interview, even if it's not what you want yet. Excellent practice for when you do want the job, which he will someday.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy\lie. I don't care if he interviews.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TRomo is part-time PR man now.
He said, "We," when referring to the Cowboys at one point in the broadcast yesterday. He quickly recovered when he realized what he said.
It's obvious where his loyalties lie. :starspin:

Edited

calicowboy54

Reaction score
I agree
Not taking Boise job was a huge sign
He probably knows there is 3 years left on MM contract and he probably knows who’s likely to replace him
after 3 years he will have been a coordinator for 5 years. QB coach for a year. learned from a 3x super bowl head coach and ready to take the rains. i’m ok with that. next year no thank you

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I hope he stays but right now the only thing that is important is now, no one knows what will or will not happen next season. No reason to dwell on it now

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I could care less now. People are so in love with Kellen Moore that they are convinced that the Cowboys offense will be ranked in the bottom half of the league when he is gone.

The Cowboys offense under mm or another hc not named Moore will be fine.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks it would be premature for Moore to be a head coach? I mean, he's really young, and he hasn't been an OC all that long. I think Jones needs to find a way to entice him to stay. Coach's money is not part of the salary cap, so just pay Moore some absurd amount of money, more than he would make anywhere else as a head coach, to get him to stay. Then whenever McCarthy is done, Moore will take his place.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Wasn't Josh the flavour of the day in NE like 45 years ago, and here we are still? The team is a shadow of it's former self and dude is still an OC, while at the height of the teams success he was perfectly happy. No talk about him become a HC anymore is there?