BrassCowboy

Reaction score
825210.gif

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are trying to groom him to be JG's replacement in 10 years. Jerry has a thing with a noodle arm third string QB that wears number 17.

You joke, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it play out that way, if the guy goes on to coach in the NFL.

rynochop

Reaction score
They are trying to groom him to be JG's replacement in 10 years. Jerry has a thing with a noodle arm third string QB that wears number 17.
Except that I wish he was as good as Garrett.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Dude sarcasm isn't your friend.

I'm not being sarcastic. Romo is done in Dallas. He was done before Dak became the starter. When he broke his back in the preason that was it for the guy as a Cowboys qb. I know you might not like it but its the truth.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
What do the Cowboys see in him? This guy sucks. I really hope Dak doesn't get injured, we won't win a game with this loser at QB.

superonyx

Reaction score
I'm not being sarcastic. Romo is done in Dallas. He was done before Dak became the starter. When he broke his back in the preason that was it for the guy as a Cowboys qb. I know you might not like it but its the truth.
No dude. I was being sarcastic in my original post.

waving monkey

Reaction score
this is a smart move. He can play even with that rag arm. The run game will suffer.