Signed by Cowboys Kellen Moore re-signed

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
untitled_drawing_by_thefemalepikachu-d6givqs.png

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I like Moore as a backup. Heady, competitive, perfect backup. Has more 400 yard passing games than Prescott;)

Let's be honest here...If it wasn't for a knucklehead backup O-lineman that was camp fodder that is no longer here...Moore would be our starter now. Freak injury. I'm gonna laugh when KM out plays Prescott in the pre-season....and people start wondering if we have the right guy starting.:rolleyes:

Under-rated signing...and the right move for a change.:thumbup:

German Corner

Reaction score
They are trying to groom him to be JG's replacement in 10 years. Jerry has a thing with a noodle arm third string QB that wears number 17.
thatz another issue. to give him number 17. don Meredith is one of my favs of all time and to see 17 on this no good quarterback with a star on the helmet is just lousy...

Nirvana

Reaction score
He's the only quarterback to have 50 wins in a collegiate career. To compare: Peyton Manning had 39, Dan Marino had 37 and Donovan McNabb had 35.
Moore began dating his wife, Julie, when he was a sophomore at Prosser High School and she was a senior. The two married before his final year of college. They have a son, Kyler, who was born in 2014.

So how did the two meet? Here's what he told mlive.com's Kyle Meinke:

"High school. I was a sophomore, she was a senior. We went and watched a movie -- 'White Noise.' It was a horrible movie. Some talking-to-dead-people movie. But that was the first date. She asked me to a high school dance. It was a girl-ask-the-guy thing. She's been pretty much the only girl I've ever dated."
According to Sports Illustrated, Moore would go to his dad's film-watching sessions (high-school football coach) and write plays on a little notepad. In second grade, Moore's show and tell projects consisted of him drawing a play on a whiteboard and answering questions. He was running varsity quarterback drills in sixth grade. In his final two years of high school he called his own plays.

http://sportsday.***BANNED-URL***/d...m-brady-s-combine-picture-as-his-screen-saver

raw

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
All options out there suck!

Kap, McCown, Gabbert etc.

McCown would've been 100x a better signing for this team. You're telling me you're just as confident in our ability to win games if Dak goes down with Moore as you would've been with McCown? If so..Yikes. Watch some football..

This front office is a joke. We let our entire secondary walk, replace them with trash or nothing..And can't even pony up from r a reliable veteran backup. This team is going to be the disappointment of the league next season. Calling it now. We'll be lucky if we make the playoffs.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
And here i was pacing up and down the hallway at nights like an expectant father worried if they were going to resign MOORE. My anxiety is finally over.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They are trying to groom him to be JG's replacement in 10 years. Jerry has a thing with a noodle arm third string QB that wears number 17.
U may have hit on something here, at very least the next OC ??

I like kellen, seems like a good nice guy, so good luck to him.
I do think he is better than sanchez, or cassell, or weedon, and many others.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
McCown would've been 100x a better signing for this team. You're telling me you're just as confident in our ability to win games if Dak goes down with Moore as you would've been with McCown? If so..Yikes. Watch some football..

This front office is a joke. We let our entire secondary walk, replace them with trash or nothing..And can't even pony up from r a reliable veteran backup. This team is going to be the disappointment of the league next season. Calling it now. We'll be lucky if we make the playoffs.
no he wouldnt, costs more, and he is prone to make really stupid mistakes, I saw one where on his own goaline,
tried to pass, then run, then pass had the ball knocked loose and the other team gets easy td.
It was last year, and if you watch the play, it looked really bad .
It isnt just about passing, it is about playing smart.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have no issue of signing him to a 1 year deal and letting him compete in camp.
Kellen Moore signed a 1 year, $775,000 contract

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Let's be honest here...If it wasn't for a knucklehead backup O-lineman that was camp fodder that is no longer here...Moore would be our starter now. Freak injury. I'm gonna laugh when KM out plays Prescott in the pre-season....and people start wondering if we have the right guy starting.:rolleyes:

Under-rated signing...and the right move for a change.:thumbup:

The annual Floaty Moore post times 1 trillion.

Carson

Reaction score

It'd nice to have the best at every position ... but you can't. Moore - 775,000, McCown - 6 million guaranteed. McCown is injury prone as well so if he plays he's likely to be hurt.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I have no issue of signing him to a 1 year deal and letting him compete in camp.
Kellen Moore signed a 1 year, $775,000 contract
and he only counts 615k against the cap because the NFL gives teams credits for signing vets

as long as he is QB3 and never sees the field on Sundays......I'm in

Draft Chad Kelly and maybe Kellen can coach him up