Signed by Cowboys Kellen Moore signed to Cowboys practice squad

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I told everyone he would be back, but I never thought this soon. :lmao2:

Kaiser

Reaction score
Niels Bohr once said "The battles in Academia are so fierce precisely because the stakes are so small".

Pretty much sums up message board reactions to all things Kellen Moore as well. I don't see any downside to have a PS guy that Dak Prescott says is an extra coach in the QB meetings.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Niels Bohr once said "The battles in Academia are so fierce precisely because the stakes are so small".

Pretty much sums up message board reactions to all things Kellen Moore as well. I don't see any downside to have a PS guy that Dak Prescott says is an extra coach in the QB meetings.
Yeah but it's a rallying cry. There's not much folks around here can universally get behind, but less of Moore is one of them.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The joke is on
2GhvMK6.gif

YOU, Cowboys fans.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

Why don't they just hire the extra coach and use the spot for an actual player instead?

pete026

Reaction score
You mean no other front office was desperate to pick up the noodle armed boy genius? It's rumored he once processed an entire playbook from front to back in one sitting. Sure, he barely had enough arm to spike the ball, but he had that playbook down pat!
Fake news!
I'm can't believe he had enough arm to turn all those pages........... then again, our playbook probably isn't too long!

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Every time you breath a sigh of relief that we've finally got rid of this guy, we keep bringing him back in some capacity. :facepalm:

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
Should have done this in August...... no one else wants him and we wasted a roster spot for 7 weeks

Exactly. Goodness how bad was the decision to keep him on the active roster so long? Just cut him and make him a coach if he’s so valuable in the QB room.

NO ONE ELSE WANTS HIM.

That should tell you something. Leave the roster spots for people who contribute on the field. There are a bunch of guys that can “give you some looks” on scout team. Geez...