Signed by Cowboys Kellen Moore signed to Cowboys practice squad

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Wow. So much hate.

When Moore was on IR last year he was fully engaged with the team and was breaking down film for the coaching staff. Does Moore have to help the staff out? Absolutely not. Does he have to help out Dak? The guy who was going to be his backup? Not at all. Dak has spoken many times about how helpful Moore is.

When we didn't want to expose Cooper Rush to waivers and needed a roster spot, Moore got cut and agreed to re-sign after Rico moved to IR.

And people are complaining that he's added back to the practice squad?

He's clearly more valuable than any other PS QB.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
We just got lucky no one snagged him out from under us in those few minutes of free agency..........knowing this front office they probably gave him a larger contract than he had before.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Wow. So much hate.

When Moore was on IR last year he was fully engaged with the team and was breaking down film for the coaching staff. Does Moore have to help the staff out? Absolutely not. Does he have to help out Dak? The guy who was going to be his backup? Not at all. Dak has spoken many times about how helpful Moore is.

When we didn't want to expose Cooper Rush to waivers and needed a roster spot, Moore got cut and agreed to re-sign after Rico moved to IR.

And people are complaining that he's added back to the practice squad?

He's clearly more valuable than any other PS QB.

Ok, you believe this. Fine, hire him as a coach. He has zero cred as a player, his supporters cant defend him on the field. Fire him as a player, hire him as a coach. Win win for all. We fans dint have to be scared thinking he might go in, all his supporters get him in the organiztion.

Rockdoc

Reaction score
i dont think there many if any better third string qbs
after the season, i imagine we get another prospect

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Ok, you believe this. Fine, hire him as a coach. He has zero cred as a player, his supporters cant defend him on the field. Fire him as a player, hire him as a coach. Win win for all. We fans dint have to be scared thinking he might go in, all his supporters get him in the organiztion.

Maybe during the off-season. But you can't go from coach to player. So if he's a coach, you can use him in practice. If there's an injury, you want the guy as a backup. PS is a win-win. Why limit options?

Many of the thing I stated we're facts. There is no "you believe this" aspect.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Perfect spot for Moore as he prepares for his future as a QB's coach; maybe here.

And I'm being serious. Dak Prescott himself said how much Moore helped him with the offense last year.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I'm not even sure how he can still be designated for the practice squad. Maybe the league is like, "meh, he's probably never going to play again so who cares".

Darkhound

Reaction score
All jokes and sarcasm aside... i really DO NOT UNDERSTAND this Bs... what is all this release sign.. release again, sign to Practice squad?

Why do they keep this bozo?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
How many lives does this dude have? IMO they need to make him an asst coach.