Kellen Moore to be Chargers OC

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Just stating facts bro. Almost 200 dump offs last year for ELITE Herbert.

We know Moores ceiling is Divisonal Round...so that will be an improvement for Sherbert.
From the same dude that literally prays Prescott fails. I mean, they're propping Kellen Moore up to trash Dak, lol.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Good for him. He's in an incredible situation now. What an upgrade for him.
yes away from the insane owner gm ,young HC, better qb, regular team instead of dallas circus, not as many divas there.
so I wonder was kellen ready to leave and want to make this move? Did jones boys let him leave or ask him to leave?

This is a lateral move, which isnt allowed normally and is rarely done.

But it will be interesting to see how he does, and the chargers offense, who are good all season, but dont win enough games.
made playoffs finally and were one and done.

Ken

Reaction score
From the same dude that literally prays Prescott fails. I mean, they're propping Kellen Moore up to trash Dak, lol.
Same strategy every move...rinse and repeat.

Reactions: G2

Staubacher

Reaction score
Just stating facts bro.
Moore doesn't need propping up. He's landed on his feet quite nicely.

On the other hand, 7 years in and our QB still needs a blankie and a pat on the head

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
yes away from the insane owner gm ,young HC, better qb, regular team instead of dallas circus, not as many divas there.
so I wonder was kellen ready to leave and want to make this move? Did jones boys let him leave or ask him to leave?

This is a lateral move, which isnt allowed normally and is rarely done.

But it will be interesting to see how he does, and the chargers offense, who are good all season, but dont win enough games.
made playoffs finally and were one and done.
I would love to know if leaving was actually Moore's idea. I can't imagine how frustrated he must have been. And bored given the limited material he had to work with at QB.